3

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was about time for the others to leave when Namjoon Hyung got a call. The were a few "okay's" and "oh's" before he hung up and turned toward us.

"The hotel just called and said that the room with separate beds is still occupied and the people in the room are refusing to leave," Namjoon Hyung said.

Lisa was hugging my side as I stood and she said, "Well whoever was supposed to be in that room can just stay here. We have like three extra rooms anyways! Right Kookie?"

I look at Lisa with a smile. If it was a room with separate beds, it was probably Hobi hyungs room. But it said separate. That meant there was someone else. That someone else had to be Taehyung. I really didn't want to do this, but I had to. It was the only polite thing to do and where else were they supposed to go?

"Yeah, the rest of you can get going and you two can follow me," I said as we turned our backs to each other. I heard footsteps following as we walked up the stairs. "You two can choose between the rooms. If either of you need anything at night, we're at the end of the hall," I said while pointing at the rooms.

"Good night then," Hobi hyung said. I nodded at him while Lisa replied to him with a wave as we walked to our room together.

I took a shower and was now laying on my back with my arms tucked under my head. Like usual, I was in only boxers so I could feel the cold sheets against my skins.

"Baby," I heard coming from the other side of the bed. I looked over to find Lisa on shorts and a loose  shirt.

"Hello," I said as she tucked herself in under the blanket.

"Do you know how long they're staying?" She asked. I shook my head and watched as a small pout grew on her face.

"Why? Do you not like them?" I moved to lean my weight onto my arm as I looked at her.

"I do, but not Taehyung Oppa. There's something strange between you and him." I could feel my heart rate speed up.

"Umm, he's my ex, but that was over a year ago. There's nothing between me and him now," I said l, my voice strangely steady.

Lisa nods and settles back down. I lean over to kiss her and she kisses back. It doesn't last more than a few seconds. "Good night," I say in a whisper.

"Good night," she says before falling asleep. However, I couldn't. I was wide awake, wondering if I actually hated Taehyung or if I was just not over him. I knew that my song was about him, even if I didn't mean for it to be.

I was deep in thought when I heard a soft knock on the door. I couldn't see, but I knew the room well enough to find my way to the door and open it.

"Oh, Taehyung. What are you doing here?" I ask after some time. I truly couldn't see.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asks.

"I'll show you the way. But I can't see so it's better if you go in front of me," I say in a whisper as I try not to wake up Lisa. I see a nod and I take hold of Taehyungs shoulders. I had a soft grip so he could easily slip out of my hold. That was a big mistake because I tripped over something, probably Bam's toy or something. I fell and pushed Taehyung down after he turned around.

I ended up on top of him and that's when I felt it. Between my thighs was something poking into my leg. Kim fucking Taehyung's hard, erect dick was poking into my leg.

"A-are you hard?" I asked as I felt my own dick start to raise. I don't know if Taehyung was blushing but I moved to get up and ended up kneeing his boner. He moaned quite loudly. It got my dick standing straight up. I didn't know why this was happening. It shouldn't.

"Fuck Kim look what you've done,"I swear.

"You did this to me first," he says and now I'm confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask as I lean down, my eyes on his lips. I now know the answer for my question. I never got over him and I don't think I will.

"Nothing that you have to worry about Jeon," he says with what might have been a roll of his eyes.

"Well if I'm the one that got you hard, I think I should be a bit worried," I say with a smirk playing at my lips. It was getting hard for me to control myself and I started to grind my hard-on against his.

I moaned as I bit my lips before I felt Taehyung pull me closer and moan into my neck.

Then, I snapped back to reality. I'm dating someone and I love her. Not him. I stopped what I was doing and got up. I heard a whine come from him and he looked at me.

"You said you wanted to go to the bathroom?" I ask as I helped him up. L

He nods then says, "But now I just kinda want you to fuck me."

I scoff and say, "Yeah not happening. I don't like you,m and I'm dating someone." He pouts and follows me as I walk. After showing him the way, I go to the bathroom in my room and take care of my problem.
*Warning-smut Jungkook*
I sit down on the floor after turning on the light and closing the door and look at my boxers. There was a clear wet spot on it and a huge tent standing there.

Slowly, I slide my boxers down to release my leaking dick. I take one hand and start sliding it up and down my length. The precum was now spread all over now and there was more dripping down. I started pumping my cock and released a whiny moan. I kept going with moans coming out of me. Suddenly, I moaned out a name. Not Lisa's, but Taehyung's. Seriously what's happening here? A few seconds later, I pumped my cum into my hand. Some of it dripped off and landed on the bathroom floor. I sighed and got up to clean the mess I had made and walked into the shower. After showering, I got a new pair of boxers and slipped back into bed. Before I fell asleep, I realized that I had just orgasmed to Kim Taehyung. That should not have happened and yet, it did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I wasn't expecting to update twice in the same day, but I got bored.

Thx💜💜💜