16

Jungkook's P.O.V (Yes, again)

This was fucked up. Shit, I gave up Taehyung for this bitch just yesterday only to find out she's cheating on me? Literally fuck her. The call automatically ends because no one actually answered it. It didn't take long, however, for Jennie to call back.

The worst part of it all, both of them told me they've been extremely good friends for 10 years. By how close they seemed, I believed them. Shit how could I not know. "Fucking answer it," I growl. "And put it on speaker," I add.

"Hello?"

"Jennie," Lisa whispers into the phone. 

"Baby? What's wrong?" Jennie asks in a genuinely worried voice.

"Don't-" I cut her off.

"No, let her do whatever. Act like I'm not here," I mumble. 

"Lisa, you're scaring me."

"Fuck the both of you," I say clearly.

"What the fuck? The fuck did I ever do?" 

Yeah, now act fucking clueless. Like that would make anything better. 

"Jennie, he knows," Lisa cries into the phone rather desperately. 

"You two fucked it up bad. You know that right? I was fucking giving you a home, money. I fucking gave you anything and everything that you wanted!" I raise my voice again, making Lisa's eyes tear up. She was scared, it was in her eyes.

"Baby please-"

"Don't call me that."

"Bitch what? Let her call you what she wants!" And a bubble in me burst.

"Bitch, what the fuck are you on? I just found out that Lisa was fucking cheating on me with you! You two fuckers lied to me from the moment I met you, you whore! Now, you're fucking telling me that I should let the hoe that's cheating on me to call me 'baby'?" I had the phone in my hand and I was screaming to the other end. I hope her eardrums shatter.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Jungkook just put me to sleep. Now I can't sleep. Who that fuck was he yelling at? And at this hour? I got up groggily and stumbled over my feet a few times before making it to his room, only to find him yelling into a phone and Lisa with blanket wrapped around her, crying in the bed.

"Jungkook?" I mutter under my breath. He heard it. 

"Baby," He says, dropping the phone and walking toward me. 

"Baby?" I say in surprise once he reaches me, engulfing me in his large arms.

"Yeah, Lisa's been cheating on me," he says simply. 

"Oh, no," I say, pure sadness in my tone. I'd guess that they would have been dating for some time now.

"No, no. It's okay. It means that I can love you freely!" He exclaims softly and cutely.

"Hold on," Lisa interrupts us. "How the fuck do you know for how long I've been cheating on you?" 

"I don't really want to know," he says, still looking warmly at my eyes.

"Almost half a year now," a buzz from the phone comes. 

"Shit, Jennie, you didn't have to say that," Lisa whines.

"Well, I don't really care," Jungkook says, leaning in to my face. 

I'm the one that closes the gap, leaning into him as I close my eyes. He does the same before sucking on my lips for a little bit and tilting his head. I give him access to my mouth as he lets me explore his wet cavern. Never in a million years will I ever get bored of kissing him. A loud gasp comes from Lisa as she watches us.

"How the fuck long?" she says in utter disbelief.

"A day since we've confessed and actually started dating," Jungkook says as he turns around, looking fucking hot with his hair a little damp and in shorts. 

"But, we started fucking again the same day I got here," I state.

"It was through anger, not through arousal. I was loyal to you and I thought you were loyal to me," Jungkook mumbles.

We stand in silence for a few minutes before Jennie spoke up. 

"The fuck is going on now? Are you like watching the two gay bitches fuck?" 

"Okay bitch, what the fuck is actually wrong with you? You're fucking gay too," I say, leaning into the phone just to make sure she can hear me clearly.

"Guys, can we stop this," Jungkook speaks from behind me. "Lisa, you can stay for tonight - in Taehyung's old room," he makes sure to state. Lisa goes with it without saying anything.

"Wait, I thought you two fucked all night," I remember. It was the reason I was crying. It was both disgusting and saddening to listen to.

"I can change the sheets, Lisa put some clothes on and get out of this fucking room," Jungkook mutters with his eyes shut and his nose-bridge between his fingers. I turn around so that I don't see anything I don't need to and hear lots of shuffling behind me. There's a beep and the call ends. I hear Jungkook change the sheets of the bed and I almost gag when a sudden picture of them fucking comes to my mind. 

Lisa leaves the room with no words and Jungkook surprises me by picking me up bridal style. I gasp as his eyes meet mine. They didn't have the usual glint they normally have in them. They were tired, frustrated, and absolutely done with everything. It was sad and depressing. With my hands around his neck, and press my lips to his and wait for a response. There wasn't one. I pull away from him and look at him with confusion. 

"What's wrong," I ask as he sets me down on the bed.

"I don't know," he says, lying down next to me. 

"Baby, it's okay," I reassure him with my hand on his shoulder.

"I was just thinking about the fact that my mom told me to buy condoms. She called me a few days ago and told me that they weren't for Lisa, but for someone else. She wouldn't tell me who, she just told me to buy them and that was it." He says, staring at his hands.

"And?" I'm confused, why would this be bad?

"She's homophobic. She doesn't know I'm Bi," he says, looking up at me with wide eyes. My eyes become the same shape as I process his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

idk what to write anymore so I js gotta type a buncha shit

Thx for reading tho. I could also use ✨comments✨.

It would help to know what ur thinking...

THIS IS NOT THE END THERES MORE

thx 💜