12

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung asks the most absurd questions ever. Like asking me if I changed my sexuality? I was the one who established the rule. Why would I break the rule I put in?

"What? Of course not!" I exclaim throwing my hands up in the air. "I don't think anyone in this house right now is straight," I say.

"Wait does that mean Lisa's not straight either?" Tae asks. He was shirtless and he looked skinner than usual. He looked smaller and I felt like taking him up into a huge hug and pepper him with a buncha kisses, just like we did-

Never mind.

I shake my head in response to Taehyung. "No, she's Bi."

"Oh, okay," he says before turning around to face the other side where Lisa was standing.

Taehyung started eating and I came around to the other side, facing Hobi hyung and Taehyung. Hobi hyung was rather quiet today, like he usually is when he's hungover. I was surprised that Taehyung wasn't.

"Hyung, are you sure you don't want any pain killers?" I ask him.

"No, no I'm fine," he says, shaking his head and jutting his hand out to stop me.

"Whatever you say," I shrug my shoulders. Then, Taehyung turned back to me.

"But you broke the rule," he said with his eyebrows furrowed.

Shit he realized.

"You said you were gay when you were dating me, right? So now you're Bi too?" His eyes went wide while staring at me. "You lied?" He said while gripping his sweatpants. I gulped because I k ow how Taehyung can be when he gets mad. He turned around before saying, "Literally fuck you."

"Taehyung please. It's not like I didn't tell anyone. Just that I didn't tell you," I explain to him. Wait why was I doing this? Why did it matter to me? I fucking hate him. The only reason I had my dick up his ass was because I wanted to, not because he did.

"You know what?" I say. "Why the fuck does it matter to you?" I ask.

Now, Taehyung gulped. I could get a bit scary when I get like this. "Because it does," he said sternly before turning back around d to his food.

I forget about Lisa and Hobi being in the kitchen with us. I walk to him and trace my finger down his nape. "Hon, you gotta tell me why it matters so much," I say while touching the hickeys along his collarbones. "Otherwise I might just have to do something to you."

I hear a gasp. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" My head snaps toward Lisa. "Also, Hon?" She says, astonished of my word choice. That's when I realized how sexual my words sounded.

"Oh, no not like that. It's a bit of a habit for us to call each other pet names. Don't worry baby I would never cheat on you," I say while reaching out to caress her face.

She pouts before shrugging and going back to whatever she was doing. Hobi hyung got tired of us and ran to his room.

I turned back to Taehyung. "If you're mad at me because it didn't tell you I'm bi, I'm telling you now. If you're still and at me then go fuck youself." I said, irritated.

"I'd rather have you fuck me," he uttered under his breath.

"Horny are we?" I whisper as a take a seat next to him. He nods eagerly. "Well too bad we fucked last night and I don't want to hurt you."

A whine escapes his mouth. I was glad Lisa couldn't hear us. She had put on her AirPods and started cleaning up.

"By the way, did I give you a reason to not have fucked anyone?" I ask as I remember last night. "You sure gave me a reason to not have fucked Lisa ever. That doesn't mean I won't though," I remark before he can bring up his question.

"Pfft, do you think you gave me a reason to not have fucked anyone?" He asks rhetorically. "Yah did," he answers himself.

My gaze goes from his eyes to his lips. Those cherry lips. Plump. Pink. Everything was perfect about this bitch. How'd he manage to look like this while eating breakfast?

"Fuck it think I wanna kiss you," I mutter. At first, I thought he didn't hear me. I was grateful. Those words just fell out of my mouth.

"Then kiss me," he says simply. Lisa walked up the stairs into our shared room, swinging her hips to the beat of whatever she was listening to.

When she was completely gone, Taehyung made the first move. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. I kiss him back and take Tae by the waist so that he's sitting in my lap. I squeeze his ass cheek and he gasps, allowing me to thrust my tongue into his mouth. I immediately run into his tongue. The two of us fight for dominance in the kiss. And, obviously, I win. Holding Taehyung by the waist, I tilt my head to get deeper into the kiss. He does the same, tilting his head so that our heads create and 'X' when looked at the right angle. My tongue finds its way to Taehyung's throat and I choke him by touching a soft spot inside his mouth.  We took a small break to take a breath before connecting our lips once more. He opens his mouth almost immediately to avoid anything that I would do. Taehyung starts moving his hips in a circular motion above my cock and I start to feel myself hardening. I moan in the kiss as he continues. One of my hands moves up to his throat and I lightly push against a certain spot to lightly choke him. Our tongues dance together as he keeps going, my hand on his throat. His hands tangle themselves in my hair, shoving me more into his face. My hands move down to his ass and I notice how the cloth there was being pulled at. I move my hands to the front and feel for his cock. It was hard as hell. After putting my hands inside his pants, I feel a small wet spot where the tip of his dick is. At this point, my pants were wet. I pump it a few times before breaking the kiss. He moans into my mouth, arousing me more. I heard a little creak coming from the top of the stairs and I jumped away from Taehyung, landing on my butt.

"Umm, I just wanted to say that the Hyungs are coming soon," Hobi hyung said, looking a bit traumatized. "Y'know, whatever you just did was really hot." And then, I realize the bulge in his pant a too.

"Want a little help with that?" Taehyung and I ask with a smirk plastered on our faces.

"No thank you," Hobi hyung says. "But you two might have to take care of your own problems first.

I look at Taehyung who rolled his eyes. "We might actually want to do that though," I remark while pointing at the bathroom. "Just not together," I add.

"Why," he whines.

"Because, like Hobi hyung just walked in on us, Lisa could too," I say.

"Fine," he whines again.

I smile and walk into the studio, where I usually take care of my 'aroused problems' while listening to the dirtiest songs there are out there.

"You can take the bathroom," I say gesturing in the direction he would walk in. He pouts with his swollen lips and walks away a bit awkwardly. I smirk, knowing what I can do to him. I make my way to my place and blast music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh heh

Hello there

I still need an order for the next few books and votes for a happy ending. Remember both of these end by the time I update next. BOTH CHAPTER 10 HERE AND CHAPTER 10 ON THE FIRST BOOK NEED 5 VOTES THATS A TOTAL OF 10 VOTES ALL TOGETHER.

If I don't get an order by the next update, imma js go 1,2,3,4.

Also Fri(end)s is out! It's amazing and so many gay couples were there. And if anyone noticed he didn't seem to care about them, just the straight couples like he hated them 😏. I say he's Bi tho🤷‍♀️
It just so happens to be my second fav song after Still With You

Anyways,thx byeee💜💜💜💜