15

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was tired as fuck. I had my forearms against the bed, hovering over Lisa who had fallen asleep. Tears had been streaming out of my eyes for some time now, but I hadn't been full-on crying. I fell onto my side and curled into a ball.

I was butt-naked and it was cold. The problem was, I had a living heat source next to me and I was under the blanket. It was still fucking cold. My body started shaking and tears fell down my cheeks, hot and burning. Without knowing how loud I was, I took a deep in breath and let it out. It cam out more like a sob. A very loud one. 

My body went limp and I felt the tears fell down to my knees. That's how high my knees are. Then, I remembered how naked and disgusted I felt. I got up and went to the bathroom, turned the shower on, and let the water run down my body. It was warm against my cold skin. I put the soap on the loofah and scrubbed myself with it. When I thought it was enough, I rinsed of the soap and cleaned the loofah.

After stepping out of the shower, I dried myself and put on a pair of shorts on top on boxers. My throat and lips felt dry from the crying so I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. That's when I heard light sobs coming from Hobi hyung's room. 

I down the water and run up to hyung's room and knock on it. I hear a small "come in" and  open the door just a tiny bit. I knew that Taehyung wasn't going to change his room until tomorrow but I didn't expect him to be clutching onto Hobi hyung, sobbing his eyes out. I walk in and look and the two of them, tears pooling my eyes again. Taehyung noticed my presence and tried to get himself to stop crying. It didn't work and only made the tears inside my eyes fall down my cheeks. 

"I'm sorry," I mutter. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you in the kitchen, I should have played the music, I'm sorry," I sob.

Taehyung looked at me as I fell to my knees and folded myself so that my forehead was touching my thighs. His sniffles stopped as my breathing became quicker and I was loosing air. "But did you mean it?" He asks me. "Did you mean it when you said you didn't love me?" 

And that was the moment I realized that he had still loved me.

And I still love him.

"No," I say, looking up at him, shaking my head. "I-I fucking love you Kim Taehyung. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I'm sorry I hadn't realized sooner," I cry. Taehyung comes down so that we're face to face. 

"Then kiss me," he whispers.

That's what I do. I take his nape and place my lips on his, closing my eyes and waiting for his response as I move my hands down to his waist. It was slow, romantic. I tilt my head when I feel him kiss back, leaning deeper into the kiss. Without having to ask, Taehyung opens his mouth, allowing me to shove my tongue into his mouth. I feel Taehyung suck on my tongue and I move out of his mouth and he shoves his tongue deeper down my throat. 

I groan at the sensation but then remember that there's a hyung in the room and almost jump away from Taehyung. I guess he realized at the same time and pushed me away, making him fly across the room. Hobi hyung laughs and says, "Remembered I was here, huh?" I give a small laugh through a smile and I help Taehyung up. "It's okay, I'm kinda used to it, being the only straight one all time."

We all laugh at his words and I look at Taehyung. His moonlit face only looked even better, even if I could barely see in the darkness. "I'm sorry," I say, my voice raspy from no use.

"Don't be, it was a mistake," he says, his voice the same way from all the crying. 

I peck his lips before saying, "I love you, though."

"I love you too," he says before giving me a squeeze on my hand. 

"I should go now and you should go to sleep," I say, talking to both of them.

"Yeah, okay," Hobi hyung says. "I don't know how much of this gay shit I can take," He mutters under his breath. I roll my eyes and lead Taehyung to his room. 

"Good night," I say and he presses our chests together. After not saying anything for a minute, he connects our lips and I tilt my head once more. I feel a tear roll down his cheek and I break the kiss. "Don't cry," I say. "Why are you crying?" I ask when he doesn't stop.

"I don't want to leave you again," he says slowly. "And I don't want you to leave me," he mutters. 

"I'll be back, don't worry," I say against his chest as I lay him down gently on his bed. "Tomorrow morning, I promise."

I forgot how Taehyung hyung could start to act like a three-year-old when he gets tired or sad. In this case, he's both, so it was becoming a bit too much. He closes his eyes and I walk back to my room. 

When I get to the room, I see Lisa's phone bright and ringing. I walk over and look at the caller ID. 

I pick up the bright phone and I have to re-read it a few times to understand what the fuck I was reading. 

Jennie my ❤

"LISA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" And she shot up, looking at me with pure fear. I lean toward her and repeat myself, quieter. "I said, what. the fuck. is this?" I show her the caller ID and her eyes grow big. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

So we're gonna have to go back to infrequent updates bc I deleted Wattpad on my phone through fear someone would find it. 

also pls vote and comment

thx💜