4

*smut?*Taehyung's P

*smut?*
Taehyung's P.O.V

Fuck Jungkook. Fucking fuck him. Giving me a damn boner then leaving. Well, I guess it wasn't actually his fault.

This wasn't the first time either. I'd had wet dreams about him before, but no one knew. It's kinda fucked but I had never gotten over him.

That night, I fell asleep and almost immediately started dreaming.

Jungkook was standing at the door. "What do you want?" I asked in a calm voice.

"To fuck you," he said while he licked his lips and pinned me against the wall. Within seconds, our clothes became a pile on the floor and Jungkook had his dick up my ass. He was kissing me on the collarbones with my leg over his shoulder as he fucked me hard against the wall. And-

I fell out of the bed and had hit my ass hard on the floor. Damn that hurt. But, that's when I noticed the boner I had. I groaned and got up. Because I didn't know where the bathroom was, I went to ask Jungkook. Thankfully, I knew that he couldn't see very well in the dark, so I was safe.

We were walking just fine when he tripped over something and you know what happened after that, so I'm not gonna repeat it. It makes me want him inside of me.

There was a wet spot on my underwear and I'm sure Jeon had the same problem.

I was now sitting on the flap thingy of the toilet bowl with the lights off. Two fingers were pushing in and out of me as I stretched myself out. "Ahh~ngh fuck you Jeon," I moaned out as I scissored myself.

With the other hand, I stroked myself. While I moved my hand up and down, I could feel the wet to have someone to have their lips on my neck. So, I took my hand from my length and pinched the spots on my neck that were longing for attention. With the same hand, I moved down to my nipples and pinched them, making me moan louder. I really hope no one woke up to me. After twisting the nipple a bit more, I moved to the other one and did the same thing. I bit my lips as I felt my climax coming. "Jungkook-ah," I moaned as I released my orgasm into my hand.

I cleaned myself up and went back to bed. This time, I fell asleep, no dream.

Time skip-the next morning

I was the last one to wake up. The only reason I did end up waking up was because of Lisa barging into my room and yelling that breakfast was ready. Maybe that was just I thought it was while I was half-asleep. I'm sure she would just do that.

I brushed my teeth and got ready before waking down the stairs. I was glad to find that Jungkook wasn't around, as I don't know how our interactions would be due to what happens earlier in the morning. I was greeted by Bam when I reached the bottom and the three of us sat down to eat breakfast.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hobi hyung asked.

"He's in his studio, I think," Lisa replied with a soft voice. It was a bit more high-pitched, kinda like Jimin's.

Lisa and Hobi where engaged in a conversation when Jungkook walked in the room with his phone my his ear.

"No, I don't want to do that... Sure... Why the fuck would I need that? Sorry, mind my language... Hold on, you're telling me to just do that?... No! How could you think that?... Eommaaaa... Okay, bye, love you too," he said through the phone. So it was his mother?

"Hello, good morning," he said as he finally decided to join us. "I told my mother that you guys came over and she gave me a whole list of things that I might need. Strange, one of the things there was condoms. Wonder what she's up to," Jungkook said as he looked as Lisa, who was blushing madly. I felt anger rising up inside me as I watched the two.

Before I did anything, I got up and said, "Excuse me, what do you want me to do with the plate?"

Lisa looked at me and said, "Just leave it, I'll wash it later." I nod and leave it in the sink then feel a pair of eyes on me. I look to find Hobi looking at me as if we were about to wiggle his eyebrows and say, "Seems like someone's jealous." I squinted at him and shook my head. He smiled and looked away from me.

Jungkook and Lisa were pretty much sitting on each other in the small chair as they ate together. The two of them still seemed so awkward-looking together. Then, I felt a buzz in my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Jimin

"Good morning," I said

"Good morning to you too"

"What's up?"

"Are you doing okay? I mean like with having to be with Jungkook and all."

"Oh, everything's fine, we barely even talk, let alone make eye contact or anything." And right when I finished my sentence, Jeon looked at me and I looked at him. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before Lisa landed in for a kiss and I looked away.

"That's nice then. We'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay," I said and hung up. I wasn't actually paying attention while angering and jealousy rang through my veins. I brought the phone away from my ear and started fiddling with the sleeve of my shirt. I turn my back to them and that's when I heard a deep moan.

"Lisa!" I hear Jungkook say. I snap back and look at them. The first thing I notice is the light hickey on Jungkook's neck. "There are people in front of us, not here or now," he said with a hint of anger. I licked my lips as I started at the hickey.

"It's fine, I'll just go to my room," I say and start climbing up the stairs.

"Wait, don't go, I want you to help me with a part of my song," Jungkook said after climbing off the chair that he and Lisa were squished in.

I raise my eyebrows and say, "Alright then," and follow him to the studio. I noticed the way that he walked with a weird jump and how he smiled when he knew that Lisa could no longer hear or see us. Now, I was nervous and curious about what was going to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those of you reading, thank you, it means so much to me 🥺

Vote and comment

Thx💜💜💜