19

Jungkook's P.O.V (By the way, I'm not gonna give warnings anymore.)

We were all already very drunk. I think Namjoon Hyung was already fucking Jin's ass or something in what used to be Tae's room. Well, I'll have lots of fun cleaning that up later. Minjoon was fast asleep on the couch and Yoongi Hyung was currently helping me write a song. 

Here's how much we got down so far:

Feeling like I'm floating

Something's in the air tonight

We're speaking with emotions

Won't look away

Love me at my lowest

I'll love you when you're barely holdin' on

Lightin' up the darkness

I can be a shoulder when you're not strong

Closer

Closer to you

Closer

Closer to you

And it was getting really hard with Taehyung practically giving me a lap dance while laughing his ass of by watching Jimin become confused between Yoongi and Hobi. He ended up making out with Hobi anyways. Did Yoongi care? Yes, very much. Let's just hope that Jimin's ass will be alright after tonight...

"Fuck, I don't think I can take this any longer," I moaned. Yoongi smirked as I placed my hands on Tae's ass. "Fucking stop moving otherwise I might bed you over in front of all these bitches."

"No, don't do that!" Yoongi exclaimed. "You'll wake up Minjoon."

I roll my eyes. Taehyung was in a silk top and black, panty-like shorts. It was not helping my state at all. Yoongi laughs hard when I carry the older up to our now shared room. 

Song lyrics popped into my head.

Take you like my last breath
Took me, that's the first step
Closer, with the silk dress
Feelin' your warm embrace
Devil always tempting
But who gon' end the sentence?
We're not meant to blend in
Blended with all your friends
Push and pull to get closer, closer

Fuck yeah, I'm doing that. Not right now, though. I had to take care of this naughty little bitch and the damn boner he gave me. After almost throwing Taehyung onto the bed, I grabbed the handcuffs and walked toward him, stripping myself in the process. It getting hard for me with the alcohol working in my system.  

"Fucking get rid of those fucking clothes," I growl, scaring the literal shit out of Tae. I snicker as I watch the silk come off his body, leaving him in the shorts and his boxers. "Unless those aren't clothes, take them off. Otherwise, you'll see what I'm gonna do to you, you little shit," I mumbled the last words. He shakily takes them off and stands like a fuckin statue in front of me, his cock, now erect too. "Well? Get on the goddamn bed and fucking get on your back," I groan.

He does as he's told to do and waits for me in fear. He knows how badly I can wreak his ass. I wait for a little before walking to the bed and putting the handcuffs on him, along with a blindfold that I picked up. He whines, but doesn't do much complaining after I smack his plump ass. Just once, though, because I was too eager to wait any longer. After rolling on a condom and not using any lube on him or me, I hover over the older and kiss him hungrily before travelling down, along his sharp-ass jawline and his neck, leaving dark purple and red bruises all over his body before moving back up and biting his lips, feeling blood trickle from his beautiful lips. "Ready," I whisper into his ear before ramming right inside of his tight, little hole. He screams through the pain as I moan at the sudden pleasure running through my body. "Fuck, I fucking love you," I say, moving one of my hands to his throat. I know that when he gets like this, he has a sudden choking kink. I thrust in and out of him, hard and fast, not even thinking about the pain sparking down there as it starts to feel like Taehyung was about to chop my dick off if he clenches anymore. "Relax, it's starting to hurt me," I say. 

"Sorry," he moans as I don't stop my motions. 

I keep it going, sweat building up all over my body. I can feel the same happening to Taehyung as our bodies proceed to slide together, me ramming in and out of his ass. The tugging of the handcuffs getting harder and louder. I knew he was close, and I was too. Fuck, this was getting too good for me. The smell of sex increasing in the room, our skin slaps, moans, and constant curses filled the room. I rammed my tongue into his mouth and shove it down his throat, taking my hand away from him, continuing to make it hard for him to breathe. I liked it to, not gonna lie. It was kinda sexy to have his eyes burn, gasping for air as I fucked his ass. With one last, loud moan, Taehyung let out the ribbons of his cum all over my stomach as I filled up the condom. "Fuck, you're so good," I moan out. 

After waiting a few seconds for both of us to right out our highs, I pull out of him, only to be met with Yoongi Hyung yelling up at me, "Next time you have sex, make sure you door is closed, dumbass!" I can hear Jimin laughing and Hobi gasping for air. "You fucking woke up fucking Minjoon!" Okay, that would explain the laughing. "Fucking dumbasses," I hear him mutter as Minjoon whined about not being able to find his parents. I can feel the deep red spread all over my face as I process the words. But, I don't say anything and walk back into the room, making sure that the door is closed this time. Noticing how Taehyung had already falled asleep, I gently take off the handcuffs and place them on the bedside table and pull on his pair of boxers onto him before doing the same to myself and I end up falling asleep with the older in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's nice is that this chapter is exactly 1000 words lol.

Also, I need comments pls. Like srsly comment I have no idea how my writing is without feedback from whoever's reading. Also if I seemed to type 'Yoongi' in any place that I shouldn't;t have, sorry about that, but I'm listening to him rn and I talk to myself a lot so I was saying his name a lot, if any of that makes any sense.

Ty for reads 💜