11

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was stuck. I couldn't get my butt of the chair. This is great. Jungkook truly gave me a reason to not have had sex with anyone else. I just hope I gave him to not have fucked Lisa too.

"Tae, you look a little stuck there," Hobi hyung said.

"No, no, I'm fine." I say back. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Sure don't look like it," he says. I roll my eyes and look at the couple having their breakfast in front of us. They were in their own little world and looked truly happy together. Who would have known? After I dumped his ass, he moved on just fine. Here I am, stuck both physically and romantically.

"Okay, fine." I finally say.

"And may I know the reason behind it?" He asked after lowering his voice. It was barely a whisper and only I could hear him. I felt like smacking the smug grin plastered to his face off, but he was my Hyung, I couldn't do that.

"If you know the reason, why are you asking?"

"I don't, how about that?" He remarks.

"Ugh, fine. I shoved a didlo up my ass," I said. Hobi hyung looks taken aback.

"Tell the fucking truth," he said. "A didlo would NOT make your ass hurt that much. Something much more like a cock would do that," he said, subtly pointing at Jungkook.

"And you know this how?" I say after diverting my gaze back to him from Jungkook.

"Let's just say our teen years were crazy together," and he hopped off his chair and dropped the plastic plate in the sink.

It took me a few moments to process what he was saying. Lisa and Jungkook were still eating breakfast with each other.

"Wait," I started, my index finger at my lips. "Does that mean you lost your virginity to Jungkook?" I exclaim. I had completely forgotten about the two in front of me.

Hobi hyung snaps his head towards me. I clap my hand over my mouth and Jungkook stares at me with his mouth wide open. Lisa takes a finger and pushes his jaw closed before saying, "The past is in the past. Besides, Kookie's straight now."

I choke on the waffle I was eating and Hoseok trips on the step. "Jungkook!" He says after getting up and turning towards the other. "What the fuck?" He threw his hands up in the air.

See, the thing was, our friend group promised - and when I say promised I mean like we would completely turn on the other if they weren't honest with this - that we would be open about our sexuality and tell everyone in our friend group if it ever changed. Now, Jungkook hadn't told us that he was straight. This is going to be a really, really big problem.

Another thing is that Jungkook was the one to establish this rule in our friend group. The fact the he was the one to violate it made me feel like jumping out the nearest window.

"Jungkook what the fuck happened to that fucking rule that you fucking put on our friend group?" I mutter as Hobi hyung continues to angrily walk into his room, probably on his way to call the others to tell them to get their asses over here right now for some big news.

Jungkook could tell I was mad. I don't mutter like this unless I was. "Umm, you know - I've just been out of contact for so long that-" I cut him off.

"And so you didn't fucking tell us when we came here?" I shouted. He looked small now. Lisa was watching the whole thing unfold in front of her.

"FUCKING TELL THE TRUTH JEON!" I shout louder. "ARE YOU FUCKING USING MY ASS?" And I stand up with shocks of pain coursing through my lower body. I didn't care. Jungkook flinched. Lisa stumbled. "DID YOU FUCK ME - LAST YEAR, LAST NIGHT, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME - JUST FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING PLEASURE," I broke into tears as I rammed my hfonger into his chest. "And all this time I thought you loved me the same way the i loved you."

I bring my hand away from him when I see tears coming out from the corners of his eyes.

"Jungkook?" I hear Lisa say from behind me. Shit. I revealed it. Sure it was two times, but it was two times in this house with this bitch in it. Lisa was angry as fuck. "Last night?"

Jungkook shoves me into the island next to me. My butt hit the side . He was strong, my butt hit the side hard. I was already in pain. Both physically and emotionally and mentally and every other way possible. Jungkook ran toward Lisa to explain and tell her that we were drunk and shit. No one caught me. I lost my balance. I had no shirt on. Something scraped my back and ebbed deep inside me. My back hit the floor as it felt like a knife was buried deep inside me. Tears escaped my eyes and my hands clenched onto my sweatpants. I tried to scream but nothing came. I folded my knees so that they were in the air. Lying next to me was a knife that fell from the impact of me hitting the table. There was blood on the tip. Why me? What did I ever do? Jungkook paid absolutely no attention to me and neither did Lisa. It was only when Hobi Hyung came out of the room that he saw me lying in a pile of my own blood, suffering in pain. The fact the knife actually went through me was a 1- in -100000000000 thing but it happened. I could feel the life slowly drifting from my body. I closed my eyes and-

I jolted up, almost falling off the chair. Jungkook caught me by the waist and helped me back into a comfy position on the stool. Fucking dream.

Jungkook smiled at me and said, "you fell asleep in the counter."

"I noticed," I replied groggily.

"By the way Jungkook," I took acknowledgement of the others in the room: Lisa and Hobi hyung. Jungkook looked at me. "Are you straight?"

Oh the things dreams make you say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there
No. I am not ok. I was sooo close to actually not making that a dream.

Anywayyyys I still need a comment. Just one comment. It's not that hard. I'll write down the stuff again but all the comment had to be is something like 1,3,2,4. Ye, that's a random combo that me and my brother like to do to mess with people🤗
Here:

1: Caught-College student:Tae; Gym teacher: jk. Description: Horny college student, Kim Taehyung, gets caught fucking himself my his young, hot, sexy gym teacher. Where will this lead the two?
Side ships: Yoonmin, Namjin

2: Baby Bunny-Hybrid: Jk (bunny); Owner: Tae. Description: bunnies are horny. Kim Taehyung had to learn that the hard way. Jungkook, a bunny hybrid starts to become a little-erm-naughty.
Side ships: Yoonminseok, Namjin

3: Oops-Top: Jk; Younger: Tae. Description: Taehyung lost his virginity to a stranger. This strsnger turns out to be his to-be step brother. As their parents get married, he finds it harder to deny the fact that he's both romantically and sexually attracted to Jungkook.
Side ships: Yoonmin, Namjin

4: Can't Do This- Prince: Tae; Servant:Jungkook. Description: The life of a prince is hard enough. When Jungkook comes into Taehyung's life as his new personal assistant/ servant, it just becomes more hard. Taehyung falls hard in love, but it's not allowed. Jungkook is in a lower class, there was no way. Taehyung catches Jungkook with another, even through all they went through together. How was this going to end?
Side ships: Namjin, Hopemin
Deaths: 1-Yoongi

If you can't read it, sorry my copy and paste isn't working😔 if it isn't try putting wtv device ur using into light mode or the opposite

I also need more votes on chapter 10 on both my books for a happy ending. Hurry ur little finger up and click the star. That is-if you want a happy ending. Otherwise. Well, let's see what happens then.

Thx for reading💜💜