6

Yoongi's P

Yoongi's P.O.V

This was absolutely hilarious. And also completely obvious that Jungkook had fucked Taehyung. There was no need for words. For one thing, they might have covered up the room, but they hadn't covered themselves up. Once the two of them were standing together, it was pretty obvious. But the one this that made it completely evident was the huge ass hickey on Taehyung's neck.

Jimin, being the to tiny and oblivious human being he is, went forward and tilted Taehyung's head to get a better view of the hickey and, with wide eyes, said, "Taehyung, how the fuck did you get a hickey this big?" My eyes keep to Jungkook that had a bright red flush his face as he smiles through embarrassment.

"Love, it was Jungkook," I whispered rather loudly as I pulled Jimin from the back of his shirt toward me. Jungkook pressed his lips together and let us inside.

Taehyung was running up the stairs before we even saw start running. At the same time Hobi came jumping down the stairs. "Good morning, bitches," he said with a wide smile across his face. He might literally be a sunshine, he was too bright to be human. "Morning, hyung," Jimin said with a grin stretched across his face. These greeting were normal for us, you know, after knowing each other for so goddamn long.

Soon enough, Lisa and Taehyung both some running down the stairs together, just to act as if the two had always been there. Lisa goes and side hugs Jungkook. I guess she noticed the difference in his smell and took a good look at him before returning to her original position. She was wearing a regular t-shirt tucked into jeans, making her look a lot smaller than Jungkook. In response to what Lisa did, Jungkook looked her up and down before sitting down across from us and sitting how the two of them usually sit: Lisa on Jungkook's lap.

Taehyung was sitting beside me and I could basically feel the heat coming from him. I looked at him and found him practically staring holes through Lisa.

An awkward silence stretched between us, making an uncomfortable atmosphere. The first one to speak was Minjoon, asking Namjoon, "Appa, what's a hickey?" I smiled internally and listened for a response. Lisa gasped as Taehyung blushed and Jin Hyung face palmed himself.

"Well, it's pretty much a bruise, Minjoon," Namjoon replied in complete honesty.

Hobi hyung got up and said, "Why the fuck does he know what that word is?"

I could no longer help myself. I burst out laughing with Jimin hitting my bicep in a way to get me to stop. I couldn't, though, and just gripped my stomach and kept laughing. There was no way that anyone was going to tell him. Not in front of Lisa anyways.

There was a reading to this. See, Taehyung got the hickey from Jungkook. Jungkook is dating Lisa. The only reason for Jungkook to have sex with Taehyung would be because Taehyung called Jungkook a bottom. We all knew how pissed that made him. If we even mentioned that Taehyung had a hickey, that was now covered up with make-up, Lisa would beat Jungkook's ass right new and here. The same way Taehyung did a year ago.

"Well? Someone has to say," Hobi said as he looked at Minjoon who looked back at him.

My laughs died down as a choked out, "Someone here has a hickey. One that was very clear until they went to go cover it up with make-up."

Hobi smacks his lips as he looks straight at Taehyung whom blushed furiously. That wasn't the problem though. It was Lisa.

"And how did you get this hickey?" Lisa asked, leaning back against Jungkook's front.

"I-it's been there for a-a while now. I just forgot to cover it up this morning," Taehyung stuttered. He looked as if he was mentally cursing at himself for stuttering, but who am I to say that he is.

Jimin raises his eyebrows at his best friend's response and looks as if he was ready to slap Taehyung across the face. It was a reasonable excuse, but it gave the whole truth out to Jimin.

The thing about Jimin, if it hurt one of his friends, he didn't want anything to do with it. The relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung hurt both of them. Therefore, Jimin forbid Taehyung from getting into another relationship with Jungkook. Personally, I thought that if they wanted each other, they would have each other. If they didn't want each other, then they could continue life as the way it is right now.

"You know what," I spoke. "We should do something. You know, something productive."

Jungkook snaps his head towards me and says, "Yeah, hyung I was wondering if you could help with this one part of the music for that song. I finished the lyrics and everything, I just need to put it together."

I nod, always ready to help Jungkook if it had to do with music. It was just Jungkook, Jimin, and me, meaning that whatever happened in that room would have to kept between the three of us. Oh, and Taehyung.

What I saw was nothing that I thought it would be. I knew Jungkook wasn't asking me with help for a song, but help for what to do with the cum-dripping wall. There were drops of cum on the floor from what seems to have dripped out of Taehyung. There was no condom involved, otherwise it would have been lying around here somewhere.

"So, what do you make of it?" Jungkook asks as he rubs his nose bridge.

I stare at the scene wide-eyed and just ask, "How many rounds did you go?"

Jungkook said and replied, "One, and that was because he called me a bottom. No feeling involved."

Oh, that was the biggest lie I had heard. Ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I think I may be a bit confused now. Also, I'm going to work on the smut from last chapter, don't worry. It was confusing to me too.

Also, I fixed a few minor things here.

That's it, byee💜💜💜