veinte y dos

A few days later

Tabi's POV

It's been a few days and Pedri makes me so happy. I really, really like him and I'm glad he came back. I also love Adella and even though stuff is still bad with Nova I'm gonna end things with her soon. Pablo's funny as well I'm glad I'm friends with him

I'm going to the gym with Adella and Pedri is dropping me off, "call me if you need anything."

"but won't you be at training?"  He parks in the car park even though he's not staying.

"I don't care call me and I'll pick up the phone," He looks really serious. He didn't really want me going and that's fair especially because he's not gonna be there. Somehow I convinced him that it would be fine with Adella and we would leave the second either of us felt uncomfortable though. He gives me a reassuring smile, "see you soon princessa." 

"bye amor," I kiss him and lean over to grab my gym bag from the backseat.

"I'm taking you out tonight," he tells me and I giggle.

"I feel like you take me out so much these days." Whenever he's not busy he takes me out and I love that he's spoiling me but sometimes I feel bad he's wasting all his money on me, I don't deserve it or need it.

"you like me now that's crazy," he laughs.

"bye," I kiss him again  and walk into the gym to see Adella, "hey."

"hi you excited?" She asks pulling me in for a hug.

"definitely I don't remember the last time I've been to the gym." We pull away.

"you just have an hourglass body, lucky," we laugh.

Pedri's POV

I don't have training but I'm asking her to be my girlfriend so I need to make sure everything I've planned goes perfectly. I'm taking her on a helicopter over Spain, then I have a picnic planned out. I have to pick up Pablo and Joao first though because they really wanted to help.

MESSAGES

Best Barca Boys

Pedri- xavi's favourite

Pablo- newborn baby

Joao- atleti's starboy

xavi's favourite

you guys ready

atleti's starboy

yep

newborn baby

wait i'm trynna find the things we hid at my house

xavi's favourite 

you've lost them already

atleti's starboy

they're at my house idiots

newborn baby

ohh yeah Adella would find them here

atleti's starboy

 just hurry up and get ready

newborn baby

I am now

20 minutes later

"everything is gonna go perfectly," Pablo comes out his house and gets in the car.

"I know it does my life is on the line," I say driving off to a park.

"life really?" Joao looks at me. I'm not overreacting Tabi is my life. He wouldn't know that though, his life cheated on him three times.

I scoff rolling my eyes, "yes really." 

Tabi's POV

We've been here for about an hour and there are so many men looking at us. Adella's obviously used to it cause she doesn't seem to care, but I'm really uncomfortable even though I'm trying my hardest to ignore it. 

"how are things going with Pedri?" She asks me probably sensing I'm a bit off and trying to take my mind off it.

"really really good I love him so much," I tell her.

writers block is real guys. but don't worry i will still post cause i've got so many ideas for this story.

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy, hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!