cuarenta y seis

Tabi' POV

I start packing my bags and I get a notification from Mateo, I'm confused we haven't talked since we broke up.

MESSAGES

mateo

 im in Barcelona and when you leave your house I'm gonna kill you, you messed up, and if you tell another soul, Pedri and your friends will be next

tabi

what why

mateo

you know why tabi and im being serious watch your back.

It's not safe to be here and I'm scared. I don't really know what to do but I can't stay here so I message my mum telling her I'm coming home, pack a bag with a few things, get in my car and drive back home.

2 hours later 

The others have called me so many times so I turn my phone off I don't wanna put them at risk just cause of me. I'm just gonna ignore them.

Pedri's POV

I'm chilling I'm missing Tabi but I know she's with Adella so I should let them be. There's a knock on the door. I open it and Adella walks in so I'm a bit confused. "What are you doing here?"

"is Tabi here?" She asks looking around

"no she's supposed to be at your house with you," I move out the doorway letting her in.

"she is missing," Adella says pacing around the room.

"what?" I think that's a little drastic.

"yeah, she was supposed to come round mine for a sleepover and she didn't showup for an hour so I called multiple times she didn't answer and if she isn't here then she's missing," she explains to me.

"maybe she hasn't. Maybe she's just in traffic and her phone was off," I suggest. She's not missing surely.

"it's a five minute drive and if she was at mine and I wasn't there she'd call me," she tells me, she looks seriously worried.

"okay lemme try," I call her but it goes straight to voicemail, I try again and same. Now I'm worried, she never misses my call especially not twice. "Should I call police?" It might sound a little drastic but she's all  think about so saying I'm worried is an understatement.

But Adella shakes her head strongly, "no not yet, maybe Pablo knows where she is." She takes her phone out and starts calling him.

Tabi's POV

I arrive to my house in Tenerife and my mum opens the door, "Tabi, como estas?"

"bien, y tu?" I ask giving her a hug.

"bien." she replies.

"thanks for letting me stay for a bit," I tell her walking inside bringing my things. "Where are the boys anyway?" 

She starts crying but I don't know what I said. "Your father died just last week."

My heart breaks and tears form in my eyes. "What?"

"we found out he had a tumor two weeks ago on his brain but it was too late." No. It can't be true, he's not dead he can't be dead.

"why... why wouldn't you tell me this?" My voice cracks. My dad is dead and she wasn't planning on telling me.

"he knew you were happy, he didn't want you to worry about him and when he died I just couldn't bring myself to tell you I know how close you were." She hugs me.

"let your tears out," I sob in her shoulder my tears just won't stop coming out. "And your brother he got arrested yesterday."

I cry harder hearing this he's not a bad person, "how?"

"we don't have enough money because of the funeral so he stole beans for me but he got caught and I don't have enough to bail him out." I can't believe it he was only trying to do something good.

"I will mama don't worry, when can I visit him?" I need to see him.

"not until next week," she tells me.

"I'll get him out but we need to plan the funeral," I say I don't want to think about this too much.

"you need time to mourn and get your feelings out," she says. Basically telling me it's a bad idea to start thinking about it.

"I DON'T WANT TO! I don't want to feel this pain," I start bursting out into tears.

"oh hija it will be okay," she cries from seeing how upset I am.

"I loved him it's not fair he was the best," I say to myself more than her.

"I know hija I know but sometimes the best people have to go aswell." She rubs my back while I cry into her chest.

don't ask how i'm putting in drama a few chapters before ending the book we need to end on a high.

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy, hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!