treinta y cinco

In the morning

I wake up but Pedri isn't next to me I shrug it off and go on my phone.

MESSAGES

 tabii💗

what time r u coming over

addy💕

obviously the boys have training but probs after

 tabii💗

 what if we both go to training

addy💕

great idea see you there

 tabii💗

yeah

Pedri walks in with coffee, "your favourite."

I take it off him and drink some I really needed it, "thank you I love you so much."

"no problem," he gives me a smile. He didn't say I love you back but i'm not gonna overthink it. It's not like he has to say it.

"you fell asleep, really early last night," I tell him .

"yeah, I was tired," he's being really weird again.

"can I come to training with you?" I ask changing the subject.

"yeah of course, we leave in 1 hour," he walks out. More like he storms out like his life depends on it.

Pedri's been acting really weird lately and I don't like it. I don't know it feels like he's keeping secrets from me and I've tried to ignore it but I'm struggling now. I want to confront him about it but not today I don't want things to be awkward when the others come.

At training

"I don't wanna be like this because yesterday he was so sweet, we had so much fun but I really think he's hiding something from me and I don't think it's something good," I'm telling Adella how I feel.

"so then ask him." I would but it's not that easy.

"I want to but I'm scared the answer isn't gonna be a good one," I put my head in my hands to stop myself from crying.

"it's better than wondering and making yourself suffer, last time you felt this way he asked you to be his girlfriend," she says. I know she's right but it's easier to give advice than follow through with it.

I sigh looking back at her, "I'll do it in the evening."

"see everything's gonna be just fine." I look over at him. He looks normal with the boys, he's just being weird with me so maybe he wants to break up with me, I'm crying just thinking about it.

Adella wipes my tears, "no, no don't cry over him everything is fine." 

"but what if he doesn't like me anymore?" I know I'm purposely thinking of the worst but it's not like it's a crazy thought. Maybe I'm just not the girl he thought I was when he came back.

"don't be silly," she reassures me. "Do you know what he went through to be with you? He loves you."  I nod my head and go to the toilets to fix my make-up.

After training

We all drive back to me and Pedri's house and the boys go upstairs to shower and change.

"don't forget to talk to him later," Adella reminds me even though I wish she wouldn't. I don't want to face reality because if he does break up with me I want it to be later rather than sooner.

"I will but right now I just wanna have fun with you guys, I feel like we haven't hung out just us five in ages." I tell her and it's because we haven't, Nova always invites herself, and to be honest I don't know how she finds out.

The boys come downstairs arguing, "Adella tell Pablo," Pedri says.

"tell him what?" She asks confused. They are always arguing over the stupidest things yet they call girls petty.

"that I'm the better player," he says. No way they are arguing over who the better player is just check their FIFA cards.

"how?" Pablo complains. "You're literally always getting tackled, you're like Neymar I'm clearly better than you." I mean he's not wrong.

"because if you were, then they would tackle you more." they are making no sense right now. It really doesn't matter.

"get over it guys." Joao says. Atleast someone is normal and doesn't care enough to be arguing.

"because they wanna make sure you can't play and you get subbed, if they don't your not good enough to be worried about," Pedri explains but it's not a good explanation.

"I'm with none of you if you ask me, Joao is the best player," I tell them to stop this stupid debate. 

"I knew there was a reason we're friends." He puts his arm around me before Pedri glares at him and he removes it.

"calm down bro I don't want your girl," Joao says chuckling.

"wow." I cross my arms and look at him.

He rolls his eyes, "oh you know what I mean."

"no but if you really think about it Pedri is right," Adella says. I though we moved on from this.

"how?" I ask because really isn't.

"it's so obvious-" She looks at something weirdly cutting herself off.  "What's on your nails Pedri?"

He looks down at his nails, "oh yeah, me and Tabi did matching nails yesterday."

"oh my god yeah, look." We show them. How did I forget to tell Adella this?

"no way Tabi got you to do this." Joao laughs.

"it was fun," he defends himself.

"aww, that's so cute I'd be God if I got Pablo to do that with me," she complains.

"that's because I have self respect," Pablo says.

"so do I," I laugh at Pedri's reaction.

"you'd do anything for her," Joao's right. Pedri would do anything if I told him so I guess he has a lack of self-respect.

"would you not do anything for me?" Adella asks Pablo.

"of course I would but there's limits," he says.

"limits is crazy Pablo, just make Adella happy," I tell him. I'm sure he would do it if Adella asked enough times.

"I feel targeted." We all start laughing.

my dad comes back today finally my mum and brother have been making me do everything for them, my dad is my only saviour.

please don't forget to vote!!

hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!