Vol 1 Prologue: Beginning of a Golden Wind (REWRITE)

???: "Satou Kazuma-san, [Y/N] [L/N]-san, welcome to the afterlife. Unfortunately, you've died. It might've been short, but your life's now over."

My eyes shot open from the voice that spoke out to me.

I'd look around the room i was currently residing in, or lack thereof. It was empty, like, really empty nothing but a dark void for miles on end.

How did i get here, you may ask? Well, let's rewind a bit...

It was just like any other day of the week, i got up from bed and did my daily routine, then went to school.

On my walk to school, I found myself lost in my thoughts. I was about to go to college, so I wondered to myself, what do i want to do in my life? What do i want to be? Well, i never got that answer as, well, you know where this is going...

I was taken out of my thoughts as i saw a boy crossing the road. But it wasnt that fact that made me do what i did next, it was the fact that Truck-kun has found it's new target.

Of course, this boy had so much to live for so i jumped in. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back to the crosswalk as the truck passed by.

Seriously, they should start cracking down on the speed limit...

Boy: "W-Woah... That was close... Thank you, mister!"

[Y/N]: "Hehe, no problem, kiddo." I'd give him a two-finger salute.

...My coolness meter immediately dropped after standing up, where i tripped onto the road, and, comically enough, ANOTHER truck went in for the kill.

My coolness meter immediately dropped after standing up, where i tripped onto the road, and, comically enough, ANOTHER truck went in for the kill

...So yeah, that's what happened. But hey, at least the boy's gonna live to see another day, hopefully...

I look towards me as i see another figure staring at me. It looked to be a girl.

Looking closely, she seemed to be about my age. She had long light blue hair and blue eyes, she wore blue clothes, a blue skirt, and a blue transparent miniskirt. Pretty much the only thing that isn't a shade of blue is her hagoromo and parts of her clothing. That's a lot of blue...

 That's a lot of blue