Ch 1 Pt 1: The Thief and The Knight

[Y/N]'s POV

A day after that whole fiasco, me and the team are in the guild having our late lunch.

Kazuma also introduced me to Shiro and Shigeo, two other Japanese that were transported here, the former having been in this world for years. What really surprised me however is that they also possessed stands. But it appears that the Stand was not the thing he originally had as his 'cheat item' as Kazuma put it. It seemed to be his katana.

And so I decided to chat with Shiro about how stands work. He seemed to understand the basics quickly. Though, once we got to examples, he got confused real quick.

Shiro: "Wait, run me by that again, so this stand can turn anything into rubber?"

[Y/N]: "Yes."

Shiro: "And a stand that can turn anything into a bomb?"

Megumin perked at that statement.

Shigeo: "The small kind of one, but yes."

After he said that, she immediately went back to eating.

Shiro: "And a stand that can accelerate time to an infinite degree? Damn, and i thought stopping time was already overpowered enough..."

[Y/N]: "Trust me, it gets even more powerful from Part 7 onwards."

Shigeo: "There's a Part 7?"

[Y/N]: "Only the manga, but yes."

Shigeo: "Aw man, i really wanted to see it..."

After that debacle, Kazuma asked the Crimson Demon,

Kaz: "Hey, Megumin, How do you learn skills?"

Megumin: "Learning skills? That's easy, look at your card and choose one from the 'Learnable skills' column... Oh right, Kazuma's job's Adventurer. In that case, you need someone to teach you a skill. You need to see the skill in action and ask the user to teach you how to use it. It'll then show up in the learnable column, then you can spend skill points to learn the skill."

Kazuma: "I see..."

He then looks at the three of us.

Kazuma: "If that's the case, do you think i can learn how to summon stands?"

[Y/N]: "Errrr, i don't think that's how it works..."

Shiro: "Besides, i got mine from an arrow, so i believe that stands have been integrated into this world, probably happened overnight, definitely something the gods would do."

Shiro: 'That could also explain how the boss got his stand...'

Kaz then sighs in defeat. Which made Shigeo try to cheer him up.

Shigeo: "Heyyy, don't worry Kazuma, I'm sure there's another arrow around this town. Hey, actually, where did the arrow you used to get your stand went, Shiro? We could probably use that!"

Just as Kazuma seemed hopeful, Shiro unintentionally shot it down.

Shiro: "Oh, that? Its gone, no idea where it went. However, i have a slight idea where i went..."

He then lifts his left hand's glove off and reveals a scar in the shape of an arrow, the stand arrow to be exact.

[Y/N]: "Whoa, what the-!"

Kazuma: "How did-!"

Megumin & Shigeo: "*star shaped eyes* So cool!"

Shiro: "This is the exact spot on where i pricked myself with the arrow. So yeah, i believe that's where the arrow went."