CH 11

And when we're apart, and I'm missing you
I close my eyes and all I see is you          ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Hi Babe..." Kyra greets me.

"Hi..." I told while looking at Kyra and Billy. I am still speechless and trying to understand what is happening around here. First Macau and now Billy and Kyra. Billy is looking at me like, he wanna swallow me alone. He even not moving or blinking and we are looking at eachother like statues.

"Babe... do you want to eat sandwich?" Suddenly Macau also appear from inside of the house.

"Oh you also here?" Finally Billy spoke. Macau also feel amazed I guess. Now five of us looking at eachother like we hunted by ghosts.

"Good luck bro... I'll go to the party" Susu come to me and whisper to my ear, then left. After that we all went to silent again. I am feeling awkward now.

"Arr... Babe... How are you?" Kyara asked.

"Sorry Kyra.... I need to talk with Babe..." Billy suddenly come to me and hold my hand tightly. I try to remove my hand from his grip but he is more strong than me.

"I just need five minutes ok? Just five minutes and I will go hell out of here" then he grab me out to the beach area.

"Billy... STOP... my wrist is hurting..." Billy stop the walking and turned to me. He loosened the grip but didnt let go of my hand.

"What is this Babe?"

"WHAT?"

"You suddenly disappear and not even answering to my calles. And you guys are doing a beach party? Seriously?? I was freaking worried past days till I cant sleep at night."

"Party isnt a my idea. These all is Mathew's idea"

" Seriously?? Party? I dont give a damn about who organized this party or whatever. I am asking you that, why did you ignore me" I can see Billy is getting very angry but he is trying hard to control it.

"Well... I just wanted to take a break"

"Break from what? Huh? You switched off your phone to take a break? Seriously? I cant believe you Babe? You know what... I literally went insane because I cant contact you. You suddenly disappear without telling anything, you know how much I worried? And before that we had a fight, which is I even dont know for what reason I got a punch from you. And then next day evening you went nowhere to find." Billy ia literally losing it. My heart got a 'pang' after seeing him like this. I removed my hand from his grip and hold Billy's cheek.

"Calm down ok.... calm down. I am sorry, I should have call you or message you. But you dont have to worry this much. Its not like I came to die here. Hahaha~"

"......" Billy is looking into my eyes without saying anything. As always, I am getting nervous for his glare at me. I released my hand from his cheek.

"Umm.... since you are here..." I couldnt finish what I was about to say. Billy interrupted me.

"Why Macau is here?"

"Huh?"

"I think you heard my question clearly"

"Umm... well..... I also dont know what is he doing here. Maybe he missed me. Hahaha~ " Since Billy also make joke about Macau and me, I also make a joke. I just wanted to change the topic already.

"And how you two become THAT close? I know you from the beginning, at least you know me before him, yet he is the first one to know where you are?. Why you couldnt tell me that you are fine in somewhere but he? Are you guys dating or what?"