CH 5

Coffee turn cold ୧ ‧₊˚ ☕ ⋅

Someone's pov

"Hello mom..." Billy in a video call with his family.

"Aww....look who is calling. You suddenly remember that you have a family huh?"

"Phi.... you never replied to my messages..." his sister(sora) is pouting.

"Sorry jaaa..... I have many things to do past days. I was Lil bit busy"

"Jaaa jaaaa.... probably busy with flirting around girls... "

"Mom.... look what she is saying..."

"Well... she isnt wrong... isnt she?" Mom and sister start to laughing.

"Ai nong..."

"Here.... you two talk... I have to go to buy something to make dinner" mom hand over the phone to Billy's sister.

"Swadeee mom..."

"Umm.... what happened?.. why you suddenly remember us huh?" Sora asked.

"Aww... cant I miss you huh?"

"You are my evil brother jaaa.... I know you very well... you even didnt reply to my messages. If nothing happened, you will never call us"

"Ai nong...."

"Cut the nonsense and tell me. Mom already went outside.... what?? you found a new girl?" She is smiling ear to ear. She can see Billy becoming blush.

"Aww... aww.... just hear about it and you become blush.... Ai phi"

"Stop it monkey.... arr... arr.... I met a girl, she is from Korea..."

"See.... I can read your damn face already... hahaha~ ... so what is the problem? Dont she like you? Do you need advices from your Ai nong huh..?"

"Mechaaaai...... well...... I like that korean girl... yes... but.... I.... arghhhhh I dont know how to say this"

"Alaiiii? What did you do?... am I gonna be a aunty already?"

"Awww.... can you stop your nonsense already. I didnt even ask out her "

"Then what are you very serious about? Tell me already... before I think about another...."

"Ok... ok.... there has a another person..."

"Another person?... what do you mean? A girl or a boy?"

"......." billy stop his conversation for a moment.

"Umm..... girl "

"So... what is it phi? Why you looks very hesitating?... did you do something wrong? Now I also feel scared"

"I didnt do anything wrong.... but her eyes... they are... I dont know.... those are.... literally.... I dont know how to explain that feeling... do you understand me?"

"How can I understand? I am not understanding your story. First you told about a korean girl and you told you like her? And now you are talking about a another girl? Telling her eyes has something?"

"......." Billy looks helpless now.

"Where is that second girl came from?"

"Thailand..."

"Ohhhh..... so what is that eye problem? Can you be more specific maybe?"

"Well.... when I look in to his eyes.... I mean her eyes... I feel something. I dont know how to describe that feeling. But something special."