CH 15

BILLY'S POV

"I mean.... I have to think more... but this is not the right time...."

"Ok then.... you can think more.... but dont be too late."

"Kyra..  I am.. "

"You know Billy... I understand... you dont have to explain. That day when you confessed me.... okay... let me be real ok? When you confessed me that, you like me... I genuinely feel it. But after I saw, how you react to Babe's matter.... I started to feel, something is not ok with you. Ok... its normal that, when you worried about Babe... but you know... you literally over-reacted..... hahaha~ " Kyra said while laughing.

"This is not funny okay.... I almost lost my shit here" I complained.

"Like... broo... who drive that much far to find, if your friend is ok or not? You two were even not bestfriends... so why??"

"......"

"Ask yourself Billy... do you feel the same way with me?..."

"Well.... I dont know.... I am confused with my own feelings right now. But whatever it is... you know that Babe likes someone?"

"HE DO??? WHO??"

"I dont know the person still"

"Woahh.... is that Macau?"

"Not Macau... Babe already rejected Macau and told He already love someone"

"Holy shit!!! Who the hell is that? I never saw he is hanging around anyone except us and his friends" she looks very exited.

"And He is a BOY"

"WHAT?" Kyra almost jump out of her seat. Thank god we are in the car. She cover her whole mouth by her hand. I thought she went insane....

"HELLOO..... ARE YOU BREATHING STILL?"

"DO I?.....OH MY GOD!!... I DIDNT EXPECT THAT IS COMING!!!"

"Neither did I"

"IS IT ONE SIDED LOVE?!! OH MY GOSHHH....." Kyra throwing her hands and legs here and there. Not to mention her ear to ear smile. She looks very exited.

"HELOO.... BE SERIOUS... THIS IS NOT YOU FAVORITE BL DRAMA YOUNG LADY!!"

"OH MY GOSH.... OH MY GOSH.... I CANT BILLY... I CANT.... I WANT TO FIND THE BOY, BABE LOVES..."

"Oh my god! You are insane..."

"TELL ME IS IT ONE SIDED LOVE?"

"So far I know, yes"

"YUHOOO.... I FEEL LIKE I CANT BREATH.... I AM GOING TO SUPPORT BABE...."

"support for what?"

"Support to win his crush's heart of course!"

"AM I THE AIR NOW?"

"Didnt you tell you need more time? Till that I can support Babe" kyra frowned at me. More like she mocked at me.

"......" I am speechless with her.

"Ok... if I see in the future that you are good enough for him, I will support you too. But I doubt that..."

"......"

"Depend on when I found, who is the best person from you and his lover.... dont be too late to figure out your own feelings Billy."

Kyra told me while patting my shoulder.

********************

Next day 🌤