2.7 - ...

The Hot Spring Villa is located on the outskirts of Tiandu. It is considered a royal territory. However, not many people know about it. There is no palace here. There are still many nobles coming and going. However, the Villa has been booked for the past two days. , there were no other guests.

Bai Yi booked the villa and invited Yun Shiyan. Yun Shiyan thought about it and went to the meeting alone. It was absolutely impossible to bring Hua Yueyao with him. No matter how he thought about it, it was wrong. Bai Yi didn't ask him to bring his family with him. It was not good to add the boss. In the end, Yun Shiyan led the horse to the city gate by himself. Went to have a meeting with Bai Yi.

He was wearing a green shirt. From a distance, the straight bamboos looked elegant and refined. They were straight and upright. When he looked closer, he felt as if he had been bathed in the spring breeze. He felt that his whole body was a little relaxed. When he interacted with him, that It's really a joyful thing.

Thirteen said that this was the buff he added to Yun Shiyan to prevent Yun Shiyan's character from straying too far from the original owner and others seeing the clues. After all, given the character of the original owner, he would never choose to stay in a place like Tiandu. He wished he could take his sister as far away from here as possible.

So what if he is an emperor's talent? Now the world belongs to the Tian Family. He doesn't even dare to regain his surname. He is so timid that he is just an actor. Even after his death, he has no face to see his ancestors.

Although the destruction of the country had nothing to do with him, it was all his damn ancestors who were ruined.

The hot spring villa was in the mountains. Bai Yi didn't bring anyone with him. He led a horse and waited for Yun Shiyan to walk in. They looked at each other, smiled, and got on the horse simultaneously.

Bai Yi laughed with Yun Shiyan and said, "Ayan and I have become more and more understanding. Even the movements of mounting the horse are somewhat similar."

Yun Shiyan was actually not very familiar with the business of horse riding. In his time, horses were extinct long ago. He had been walking around the capital these days and had never come into contact with horses. The reason why he acted in the same way as Bai Yi was He just imitates his movements on the horse.

Although he was a little reckless, the horses were trained horses. His movements were not very familiar and he didn't make any forks. He just walked a little slower. Yun Shiyan was not too busy with this kind of thing. Hearing Bai Yi's teasing, he raised his eyes and glanced at him, then concentrated on pulling the reins, "I used to go out in a carriage, this is my first time riding a horse. , I just learned your movements, and the horse I just got on is naturally similar to you."

Bai Yi moved for a moment, then smiled without leaving any trace: "Is this Ayan's first time riding a horse? It's better to be careful. Let's go slower."

Yun Shiyan nodded. That was what he originally meant, but he was too focused, so he missed the flash of teasing in some people's eyes.

Obviously, Bai Yi said before that the road was easy to walk, but after going on the road himself, Yun Shiyan felt that riding a horse was simply torture. The road was bumpy, and Bai Yi took him on all the bumpy roads, saying that he had just got off the road not long ago. After a rain, the road looked like this. The road was full of potholes, so people riding on horses would naturally not feel comfortable. It was Yun Shiyan's first time riding a horse, and he finally arrived at the villa. When he got off the horse, his legs felt weak.

Bai Yi hurried over to support him and said with a guilty look on his face that if he had known that Yun Shiyan was riding a horse for the first time, he would have asked someone to prepare a carriage. This road was indeed not easy.