14.6 - ...

The start of school came quickly, and Yun Shiyan quickly packed her things. After that, she had a meal to say goodbye to her family and boarded the spaceship to school.

Yun Shiyan and Shao Fangyi both studied at the Alliance's First Military University, Yun Shiyan was in the command department, and Shao Fangyi was in the mecha department.

Powerful guides always have great potential in commanding. Their mental power can control huge battle situations and support detailed arrangements, so most of the students in the command department are guides. Of course, most of them are top academics, and their academic performance is basically the best in the First Military University. Regardless of whether it is a joint subject or a subject within their major, once their results are released, the total score is always far ahead of other departments.

As for the mecha system, it is the territory of fighting madmen. They are basically sentries. There are a few ordinary people and guides, and they are all terrifyingly ferocious. The weapons that come out from there are all human weapons. Even if they don't use the mecha, they rely on their flesh. Fighting is also outrageous.

The Military University implements militarized management. Students are required to live in dormitories for all four years of the university, and additional tasks are often assigned to students. Yun Shiyan spent the previous year as a freshman, mainly to get used to the school and study courses. Starting from her sophomore year, they would reassign dormitories, and then go on missions based on dormitories.

Yun Shiyan was aware of the school's reorganization of dormitories, but he hadn't arrived at school yet, so he didn't know that he would soon have a "surprise" roommate.

Shao Fangyi reported one day earlier than Yun Shiyan. He was quite resentful about this. He complained to Yun Shiyan for a long time that he could not go with him, and even tried his best to get Yun Shiyan to come to school with him in advance. .

Yun Shiyan was too lazy to talk to him and didn't agree at all.

Shao Yiyi, who has not been able to see his superfluous people since he confessed, should be said to be very unhappy, so a few younger brothers at home were tuned by their elder brother-after everyone was beaten, they were full of tears, all of which were full of tears, all of them were all tears, all of which were all full of tears. They were all full of tears. Silently praying that the sick brother would start school soon so that they could have a good rest.

Yun Shiyan's salutes were not many, and since the optical brain was there, everything was placed in the internal storage space of the optical brain. When he boarded the spacecraft, his hands were empty and he was very leisurely.

The First Military Academy is located in Sirius. It takes one day to take a flight from the capital star. It is a bit remote. Because it is the location of the military academy, it is relatively hidden. To board the ship, you need a student ID or other documents to prove your identity. There were surprisingly many people heading to the First Military Academy from Capital Star. Yun Shiyan had greater power because he was the chief of the command department. He had his own box and did not meet other students.

After Yun Shiyan entered his room, he first let Yinxuan out and let him play in the room. Then he opened the optical computer and entered the school's official website to download this semester's class schedule and some notification documents. After that, everything should be divided into categories. If the students should be notified, the students should be notified. If the teachers should be contacted, the teachers should be contacted. He was paralyzed on the bed during the whole process of doing these things. It can be said that he was very imageless. He was completely different from the rumored second-year chief of the command department who was unsmiling, elegant and calm at all times, and handsome.