Chapter 18

⚠️WARNING!⚠️

There are explicit scenes ahead as a little treat after so much trauma. For those who are here for the drama and the fluff, I will put another warning before and after. For all the rest, I hope you enjoy!

You leaned against Mason, glad that you were finally alone with him after the stressful night. He smiled and leaned into you. "You really want to cuddle in the kitchen, or do you want to go somewhere comfier?" he asked. You smiled up at him, your worries fading away as you admired his handsome face. "Now you're speaking my language." you said. You both headed upstairs and he followed you into your room.

Mason was about to sit on the couch when you tugged his wrist, pulling him towards the bed.

(Some PG-13 language)

Mason blushed as you plopped down on the bed and gestured that he do the same, patting the comforter next to you. He cautiously sat down and you scooted closer to him, wrapping your arms around his torso and burying your face into his shoulder. His mind was running a million miles a minute as he felt the warmth of your body against his. He carefully placed his arms around you and leaned into the cuddle. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but he was a healthy, 18 year old boy. He knew what couples did when they were alone in bed together.

It didn't help when you fell down against the bed, pulling him down with you. His mind was filled with scenarios that could possibly happen, but he knew that you were stressed. All you needed right now was to snuggle with your boyfriend. Plus, he could keep a close eye on you if you slept in the same bed. His arms squeezed around you protectively at this thought. The fact that Bill had gotten into your mind when he was just down the hall bothered him. If he had known he could've done something. He could've followed Bill into your mind, stopped him from entering it the first place, anything!

He stopped thinking those things when you adjusted your position. Your knee had found it's way between his legs and had just barely grazed against his groin. He panicked as all the blood in his body rushed down to his special place. He was pitching a full tent and he knew it. He tried not to move and hoped that you wouldn't notice, but you felt something hard poking your leg and looked down to see. "Is that...?" you asked.

⚠️No innocence beyond this point!⚠️

Mason pulled away and cupped his erection to try and hide it. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. You're so close to me and we're both alone in your room at night in your bed and then your knee-"

You silenced him with your finger. The action made the appendage poke you a little harder and you smirked. "How do you wanna do this?" you asked. Mason's mind went straight into his dick and he knew it wouldn't come back for a while. "W-what do you-"

"You've got a boner, Mason. What are you planning to do? Turn around and jack off?" you asked, trying to make a joke to relieve the tension. Mason avoided your eyes and you cupped his cheek, guiding his eyes back to you. "I'm your boyfriend, Mason. All I need to know is how you want me to 'help'." you said. Mason was at a loss for words and you could tell that he didn't quite know what he wanted. You barely even knew what to do yourself, so you stuck with something familiar.

You kissed him softly, breaking his walls down and letting his body melt against yours. Your hand traveled down to the tent in his pants and gently touched it, earning a soft groan. Your tongue slipped into his mouth and you both fought for dominance of the kiss. You cupped your hand around him and won the battle for dominance, your tongue traveling around his mouth freely. You slowly rolled on top of him, only breaking your kiss when you ran out of air. A string of saliva connected your lips as you looked into his eyes. Whatever cognitive thought he had was replaced by pure lust.

You were happily surprised that you were in charge of the situation. You had never thought about who would be on top or bottom, but you had thought he would've made the first move. In this moment, Mason was completely under your spell, and you felt your own thoughts migrating downwards as well. But first, you wanted to take care of Mason. He had thrown on a pair of jeans when he ran out after you and you had just noticed that he hadn't bothered to button them. Your fingers gripped the zipper and pulled it down slowly, your nerves coming back as you did. But these nerves didn't make you stop. They pushed you forward.

You let your hand wander back down to the hill that protruded from his boxers and your fingers slipped beneath his fly. Mason flinched and you felt his warm member twitch in your hand as you wrapped your fingers around it, pulling the beast out from its cave. (A/N: Yes, I did just write that.) His member sprang to life and Mason took a deep breath. You saw a small trail of precum already dripping down his shaft. It was a lot bigger than you expected. Long and tall with a girth that didn't exactly match his scrawny frame. You didn't think you were one of those gays who thought dicks were pretty, but you admired him for a little longer than you expected.

You bit your lip, wondering what the slimy precum would taste like, but you held yourself back. You didn't know how to give someone a blow job and you weren't about to make a fool of yourself by choking on that thing. Instead, you started to stroke him, slowly at first so you could spread the precum all over his dick. Mason arched his back as your hand started to move and he bit his lip to keep too much noise from coming out. You grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him up to sit and kiss you while you pleasured him. His moans vibrated in the back of your throat and you found that you were fully erect.

You stopped stroking him for a moment and he kissed you harder as if telling you to continue. You unbuttoned your own fly and you adjusted your hips so that your members were rubbing against each other. You wrapped your hands around both appendages and started pumping like your life depended on it. You were lost in the pleasure and bit Mason's bottom lip. He groaned loudly and you clamped your hand over his mouth. You didn't want anyone to wake up and hear him, but you didn't want to stop either. Mason gripped your shoulders and started thrusting into your hand, grinding desperately against your erection. You knew he was about to finish and you weren't too far behind.

Mason buried his face into your shoulder and wrapped his arms tightly around you as he released. His semen coated your hand and even got onto your shirt, but you couldn't have cared less. You quickly followed his example before the both of you flopped back down onto the bed, exhausted. You took a moment to rest and just snuggle against him as you relished the afterglow of your intimacy. Mason took some tissues from your nightstand and helped you clean up. He tried to clean the stain from your shirt, but the damage had been done. "I'm really sorry, (Y/N)." he said.

"Don't be. I never wore this shirt in public anyway. Now I'll always think of our first time when I see my stained shirt." you said. Mason blushed, but he didn't avoid your gaze this time.

⚠️Innocents may continue. For everyone else, are you proud of yourselves? You filthy animals. (Not the author self shaming.)⚠️

After you had both cleaned up and adjusted yourselves, Mason pulled the blanket over the both of you and held you close. "You're amazing, do you know that?" Mason asked. You chuckled. "I wouldn't say amazing. All I did was-"

"Trust me, I know what you did. I don't think I'll ever forget." he said. You blushed and snuggled into him. You both fell asleep in each other's embrace. You thought you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight after everything that happened, but you felt safe laying in his arms. Even if Bill tried to possess you again, he had nothing to offer. You already had everything you wanted right here.