Introduction

Hey everyone! This is my first ever try to write on any YRKKH couple.
So if anyone feels anything wrong please forgive and any type of bashing will not be tolerated.

The FF is mainly based on Abhimaan with Ruhit as parallel couple.
The focus will also be on the bonds of Poddar family.

Some important points you need to know before reading the FF -
• Rohit had left the house thinking that once he leaves Armaan and Ruhi can live happily and when he was coming back he met with an accident.But he is alive.
• Story starts one year after Rohit left the house.
• Abhimaan are madly in love with each other and Armaan had told Abhira about his relationship with Ruhi before marriage on the confession day.
• Abhira is now a lawyer and works in Poddar firm only.
• They confessed their love on Abhira's graduation day.
• Everyone in family have started loving Abhira except Fufasa as she and Arman are achieving new heights of success together.She shares Tom and Jerry relationship with Dadisa.
• Ruhi has realized her mistake and started waiting for Rohit. She has also developed some feelings for Rohit and is only friend with Arman.
• For me Akshu had never loved Abhinav. Abhira married after his death and  were not accepted by Birlas. Goenkas also abandoned them when Akshu took the blame of Arohi's death. So they    left Udaipur and started living in Masoorie. Both Abhi and Akshu started practicing their profession in Masoorie only. After 6 months they got the good news and Abhira was born             after 9 months. She was apple of her parents and bhaiyus eyes. But Abhi and Abhir died in landslide when Abhira was 10.So she has memories of her Dadda and Bhaiyu loving her                    unconditionally.
• So Rohit was severely injured after accident and taken to hospital. There he went into coma. He woke up after 1 year and his external injuries are fully healed. When he woke up he decided to go back for his family's sake as per Abhira's advice one year back.
• Abhira still don't know that Goenkas are her family.

Let's dive into the lives of Abimaan.
Will Rohit ever be able to forgive Ruhi and Arman?
Will Ruhit ever be able to live as normal couple?
Or will he tell whole family about Arman and Ruhi?
What will be its impact on Abhimaan's life?

Thank you.And please do read the story further for the answers of these questions.