chapter 5

After the attack with a big snake, everyone was sitting wet and tired, all the bags in their hands and weapons were lost.

Everyone was surprised to see snake tattoo with two eye colour.

Suddenly wen qing started hearing a beep beep sound from the watch in her hand.

Wen qing,"Song lan is close to us within a radius of about one kilometer.....

Wen ning,"To do one thing let's search in two groups and start searching one group will search for song lan.... The other group will search for wei wuxian....

She turned into two groups just as the group had turned earlier.

Wen qing,"Tell me if there is any familiarity in the places you saw in your dream....

Wangji,"That cave we saw before we went to attack with the snake and  I always dreamed of that cave.....Also a big tree.... My figure is drawn on it .....

Wen qing,"okay..... let's search that....Let's change our journey through the water and go right next to the lake and try to climb on the other side....

Wangji,"yes...

They were moving causiously. Jiang cheng feels something odd in wangji's behaviour.He moved closer to him and asked to him.

Jiang Cheng,"are you okay??

Wangji,"I am okay...

Wangji give a small smile to Jiang cheng.He couldn't tell how he was feeling now.He feeling so anxious.He doesn't know why he was feeling anxious now.

Jiang Cheng,"don't worry....we will find Wei wuxian...

Jiang Cheng motivated wangji and take his hand in his hand and pressed it. Jiang cheng give an assuring smile.

A tear drop fell from wangjis eyes and he hugs Jiang cheng. Jiang cheng patted on his head.

But unknown to them a burning pairs of eyes was watching their act of affection.

_______

Xue yang is the one who walks infront. xingchen was behind him.wen ning was walking behind in order to track location of song lan.Now he couldn't find the location.other guards walking and watching the surrounding cautiously.

Suddenly they heard a whistle. Everyone looked here and there.They were trying to find out from where does the sound come.

Out of nowhere, something fall from the tree.

"Oh my god!!!!

Lord Buddha!!!!

It was none other than our black dragons.

Suddenly something jumped down and everyone there screamed.

Shizhui,"yang ge......

Xue yang,"you three????

Xue yang sighed in relief.He was afraid that it might be some snake.

Jingyi,"yes we three....

Xue yang,"what are you doing here??

Jingyi, shizhui and jinling was fully wet and dusty. There face was full of dust and dried wound marks.

Jin ling,"we were following you.....but...

He explained everything to them.

Xue yang,"are you sure???some one was here to kill wangji???

Wen ning,"then we must be careful....

Xue yang,"Do you know who they call?

Jin ling,"no....

Xingchen sighed in relief.He was relieved that his boss was not caught.