chapter 12

Wangji and xichen looked face to face.Are they wrong??

Xichen,"Who told you this?

Wangji,"father .....who told you this??

Xichen,"father.....

Xichen started to think. xichen,"is he told after appointing me as chairman??

Wangji,"yes ....he apologized me .He say that mother lan yi doesn't like me ,so she made her own son as CEO,her aim was you to become chairman of lan coorparation and wanted to kill me.....

Xichen,"what!!!!!!father told me the same thing.But there is a difference that I was made CEO to make you chairman.....

Wangji,"why father told us like that???

Xichen ,"why ???He is trying to pit us against each other.Why does he do that?What does he gain by this?Why do he create discord in your children?

Wangji,"something really seems odd....

Wangji was in deep thought.

Wangji,"so ....you are my real b-ro-th-er???so father lied us???

Wangji was scratching his nape.

Xiao zhan,wang yibo also enters. Everyone surprised on hearing confession of this brothers.

Suddenly blue birds enters the cave and inform xiao zhan that another ship with 50 men landed on the east sea side.

Xiao zhan,"who was that??

Blue birds,"we don't know....but there a logo of white sword in their dresses.....

Wei wuxian,"white sword????

Xichen,"then it was under our lan coorparation....Is it father now?If so, we should be vigilant....

Blue birds,"a lady was also with them.....they all call her madam lan....

Xichen,"mother???

Xiao zhan and wang yibo also enters.

Now everyone was sitting and discussing on the matter, how to escape from here.Xiao xingchen also wakes up.

Wei wuxian,"We will show you the way to your boat from here. From there you can return home safely.

Everyone agrees.

Wangji moved closer to wei wuxian and asked in his ears.

Wangji,"won't you come with me?

Wei wuxian looked at xiao zhan. xiao zhan just smiles at him.

Wei wuxian become very happy. Finally xiao zhan agreed. Wei wuxian,"I will....

By saying this he hide under wangji's chest

Wang yibo,"they are so cute.....

Xiao zhan,"but you are more cute....