chapter 11

Wang yibo,"is that ugly human you told me to chase away from here??

He innocently point towards wangji and look at xiao zhan.

Wei wuxian,"xiao zhan???

Wangji,"whom are you calling ugly??I am the most handsome man.....

Wang yibo,"handsome???look at me....do you have long hair as we have???

He was stroking his long hair.

Wangji,"this is old fashion....my haircut is the latest fashion.....you are an old fashioned snake....

Wang yibo,"xian gege,zhan gege.....look this ugly human called  handsome yibo as old fashioned.....

Wei wuxian,"who are you to call my man as ugly??he is the most handsome man

Wang yibo,"what!!!!

Wangji have a pride smile in his face. That's my boy.

Xiao zhan,"look Wei wuxian.....this humans are very complicated to understand....they were mad when they are in love... look how handsome yibo is...we can arrange a marriage....

Wei wuxian,"no......If he is good then you got married with him....

Xiao zhan,"wuxian......

Wang yibo,"oh....he really changed with the influence of this ugly human .....he couldn't see which is water and milk ...

Wei wuxian,"When did you turn into human form?

Wang yibo,"It hasn't been long, just two months. I wanted to see you all.... but didn't have time to come.....As soon as my zhan ge sent the message.....I come as fast as possible.....by the way....you look more beautiful than earlier.....

Wangji wanted to bury this perverted demon snake. flirting with his love?

Wang yibo continues,"but zhan ge become more handsome.....

Wang yibo cheeks blushed red on commenting xiao zhan.

Wangji,"then marry him.....

But that time his gaze fall on the Jiang cheng who was sitting in the rock .

Wang yibo,"beautiful....what is your name??

Everyone eyes widened due to shock.They all thanked God because now if xichen was awake then he  would have killed this naughty preverted snake.

But Jiang cheng reply made them happy.

Jiang cheng,"who are you calling beautiful???I am handsome man in mid twenties.... don't you have eyes???

Wang yibo,"looking like an angel....But if you open your mouth you become devil....

Jiang Cheng,"you old fashioned preverted snake,are you calling me devil???