chapter 14

Xiao zhan and Jiang Cheng was treating Wei wuxian.Jiang cheng grinds the leaves of whatever plant he says and  make into a paste.Xiao Zhan would apply the paste-like medicine to the wounds on Wei wuxian's body.

On the other hand, xingchen was applying medicine on wang yibo's wound on the hand. xingchen and xue yang was slightly feared because wang yibo was aggressively looking at them.Wang yibo was feeling very pain.

Wen qing and others were treated by guards with lan qiren and lan yi.They disinfectant their wounds and apply medicine and cover it with bandages .

Snakes can't use medicine so they use forest medicinal leaves paste as medicine.

______

Lan yi,lan qiren,lan xichen and lan wangji was sitting  quietly near the yizhan lake.

Neither of them was talking.

Lan yi break the silence and ask,"what the hell is going here????

She was furious on how brothers are fighting and try to kill each other.

Lan xichen,"Why did you lie to us?

Lan qiren,"I felt like I needed it.So said.

Lan wangji,"Are you comfortable making your own children enemies with each other?

Lan qiren,"Wangji... You are not the one to ask me questions.. I have to ask you the question What are you doing on the abandoned island ??What is going on here and who are those snakes?

Lan wangji,"he is my love, Wei wuxian.....

Lan qiren,"love???a snake???

Lan wangji,"yes...

Lan qiren,"I won't agree...

Lan wangji,"I don't need your consent.

Lan yi,"Qiren...what are you saying, at least think wisely. Our son came all this way to the isolated island for love. It's his life and you have no right to interfere.

Lan qiren,"Shut your mouth. What right do you have to say that ?these are children born out of my blood....These are not your children, these are only my children....

Lan xichen,"What Dad Really Wants??tell.....Everything you told me was always blamed on mother lan yi...Now I know who was really trying to keep us apart. What does the father gain from this?

Lan qiren,"......

Wangji,"Why did you create misunderstanding between us?tell..

Lan qiren,"All you need to know is to know. If you know what you don't need, it's bad for you ...

He stood up and left.

______

It's already night:

Everyone was sitting outside the cave.

Wang yibo was sitting in front of the cave and watching humans.He doesn't let humans other than wangji and Jiang Cheng inside the cave. xingchen sits near him.

Some guards were eating fruits and leaves from the forest.Some other was grilling the rabbit caught from the forest.

Lan qiren and lan yi was eating instant noodles they bring.

Jin ling,jingyi and shizhui's gaze was fixed on there instant noodles.It's been a long time since I ate something that tasted good.only jungle fruits and leaves.

Lan yi,"why did you guys follow him???

Jin ling,"just thirsting up our curiosity....

Xue yang,"You feel full now... isn't?