chapter 17

Cloud recess:

Wangji woke up from his sleep.He affectionately looked at the sleeping figure near him.He give a small peck on wuxian's cheek.

Then he for freshen up.

After freshening up he call Wei wuxian.

Wangji,"wake up...... Wei Ying.....

Wei wuxian,"two more minutes.....lan zhan.....

Wangji ,"wake up.....change the dress...go and take bath.....

Wei wuxian,"no .....I don't like to bath....

Wangji,"wake up snaky .....

Wei wuxian was pulled by wangji and wangji made wuxian to change his clothes.He give his tshirt and pants to Wei wuxian.wei wuxian was looking so cute and beautiful in wangji's oversized t shirt and pants. Wei wuxian tied his long silky hair in a bun.Few locks of hair was above his eyes.

Wangji,"so...sexy....

Wei wuxian was bright red in early morning.

Wangji ,"why are you blushing??you are like a red tomato......

Wangji walks towards Wei wuxian.

Wangji back hugged wuxian and smells his neck.
Wuxian giggles in wangji's action.

Wangji,"today we can go and buy some new dresses.....for my snaky....

Wei wuxian,"no need of that.... your clothes are enough to me....

Wangji snaked his hands under wuxian's tshirt and roam over his chest.He started to pinch and twist wuxian's nipple.

Wuxian,"lan zhan....aah...
A moan escaped from his mouth.

That made wangji more greedy.
He started to undone wuxian pants and his fingers aim at wuxian's hole. wangji's middle finger entered wuxian's hole.

Wuxian's legs started to shake.
Another moan escaped from his mouth.wangji started to finger fuck Wei wuxians hole.

Wuxian,"aahh....lan zhan.....I need you.... please put it in.....

Wangji pulled down his pant in one go.

Wangji without warning raised wuxian's one leg with his one hand and entered in his hole in one go.

Wuxian,"aahh.....

Soon the room filled with their moans and goarns.

______

Lan mansion:

Lan qiren,"freeze accounts of wangji and xichen.... also block every Black under lan coorparation....remove Xichen from CEO position....

Secretary,"Is it enough to think again?

Lan qiren,"no.....Likewise, they should be removed from the mansion they are currently living in......call Mr. Jiang,Mr Jin and every coorparates head having business deals with us.....No one should give them any shelter......