chapter 19

Lan wangji, Wei Ying and lan xichen was in hospital.

Lan qiren doesn't regain his consciousness.
Lan yi explained what happened there,but she doesn't who was that,A magical man.

Lan qiren who regained consciousness, apologize to everyone.He was under control of some evil being.

Lan xichen, wangji and yi forgive him.

Lan qiren appointed xichen as the next chairman of lan coorparation and appointed wangji as the CEO of lan coorparation.He also agreed to held a grand wedding ceremony for his two sons.

Lan xichen weds jiang cheng

Lan wangji weds Wei wuxian

Lan wangji and xichen was extremely happy with their father decision.

_______

Dylan wang already find everything.

Xiao zhan and wei wuxian become two headed snake because of Ball lightning

Xiao zhan and wei wuxian become two headed snake because of Ball lightning .

Ball lightning is a mysterious phenomenon that usually seen during thunderstorms.it happens rarely.

(Not true,just fictional)

Due to ball lighting they become together,since xiao zhan doesn't mated also a reason.if xiao zhan mates this will not happen.

Also the reason for sudden separation after seeing wangji is due to mate mark.

Everything will be fine after xiao zhan and wang yibo marriage.He sighed in relief.

He goes back to buria mound island for informing about his findings.But he witnessed hit romantic kissing moment of his son wang yibo and future husband xiao zhan.

Anyway,he hide his embrassment and discussed the matter.

Wang yibo,"we already consummate.....mmppphh

Xiao zhan put his hand on wang yibo's mouth.

Wang dylan understand things.

Wang dylan,"marriage ceremony will held today itself..... infront of our snake goddess.....we can walk to there....no more waiting.....