chapter 18❤🤍

Burial mound island:

Xiao zhan and wang yibo was playing and swimming in the yizhan lake.

Both are half naked and immersed in the water.

Xiao zhan,"does uncle will reached at Wei wuxian's house??

Wang yibo,"of course,my dad is too powerful.....he teleported from here in seconds....sure he reached there....

Xiao zhan,"Then when I thought about something, I thought that it would be better for Uncle to go and check Wei wuxian.....wangji doesn't know Uncle. If he sees us, he will not take the real nature....

Wang yibo,"why don't you trust him??he was such a kind and generous person....

Xiao zhan,"but his father was not like that.....look how he created enemity between brothers......if he try to broke relationship between him and wuxian by using dirty methods,I couldn't stand for it....

Wang yibo,"but I am sure.....he won't believe his father's word.... already he understands his father's behaviour.... Also don't compare children with their parents behaviour.....look my father was very strict and cold,but look I am very soft and kind person.....

Xiao zhan laugh loudly.

Xiao zhan,"you kind!!!! unbelievable.......hehe
....he......yibo don't lie to me....once you fight with little snakes for a chicken....you bullies that little ones and eat their chicken.....and there mother cursed you a lot and you got diarrhoea.....hehe....

Lan yibo was gritting his teeth.

Lan yibo,"zhan ge,are you bullying yibo now??

Xiao zhan,"how could I bully my beautiful yibo?

By saying he moved towards wang yibo and hugged him by waist.

Wang yibo's chest touched the muscular chest of xiao zhan.wang yibo immediately hugged back xiao zhan and rested his head on xiao zhan's chest.

Xiao zhan,"I think you are eagerly waiting for a hug from me.....

Wang yibo,"not only a hug but also a kiss....

By saying wang yibo kissed fiercely on xiao zhan's lips.xiao zhan taken aback by the sudden kiss of wang yibo.But he responded back.

Wang yibo bitted on xiao zhan lips and licks the blood.

On the hand, xiao zhan hand roamed all over the body of wang yibo.

Now both are looking each other eyes.Lust and desire were seen in them.

But suddenly wang yibo pulls xiao zhan and swim in other direction.He looks back and give wink at xiao zhan.He dive inside the yizhan lake.

Without wasting a second xiao zhan follows wang yibo.

Xiao zhan loss his track behind wang yibo.

Xiao zhan,"wang yibo.......

Xiao wanted to call wang yibo loudly since he was in water he could make sound.