chapter 6

Wangji was a lying unconsciously in a cave.He accidentally slipped and fell on the lake.But the two snake rescued him.

Now he was in the cave of two headed snake.

Wangji slowly opens his eyes.Only darkness was in the surrounding. Nothing other than darkness.

He searched in his pocket and take out a torch.He lit up the torch.

But when the torch was lit, there was a snake with green eyes in front. Scared, he drops the torch.

Wangji wanted to cry loudly but his voice doesn't come out.

Feared wangji decided to run .. when he was about to run on otherside red eyed snake blocked his path.

Red eyed snake head started to hissing at him.feared wangji moved back.

But green eyed snake head come infront of red eyed snake and hissed back.

Soon the two snake heads started a glaring competition. wangji was like between devil and sea.

Wangji try his luck by running below them,but green eyed snake catch him. Green eyed snake head move towards him. wangji back hitted on the cave wall.

Green eyed snake started to rub it's head on wangji's cheek.But suddenly red eyed snake hitted his snake head on green eyed snake.

Soon the two again started a glaring competition.

______

Jiang Cheng run away, it's already evening.he couldn't see anything clearly due to the spreading darkness.

Nobody was nowwhere to find.

Jiang cheng started to call loudly,"wangji.........xue yang .........

He loudly called everyone,but nobody hears his words.He looked at his watch,it was not working now.He was feared. He was tired.

But he suddenly a heard a footsteps.He looked back and saw men in black .He was sure they were not in his team.

Black guard,"catch him....

They catched him and tied his legs and hand.

Jiang Cheng,"who are you all??why are you....

Black guard,"stop the talk......

Black guard started to observe him from head to toe.
Jiang Cheng clothes are already torned,he was having dired wound marks on face, his lips are also wounded.

One black guard gulped his saliva.

Black guard,"though he was looking mess...but sure he will be a good meal for us...

He licked his lips.

On hearing this comment, Jiang cheng anger rise it's peak.

Jiang Cheng roared,"you fucking bastards.... whom do you think I am???..

Jiang Cheng wanted to kick them badly but his legs was tied.

Black guard,"he was fierce....

Other black guard,"but I love fierce one....

Another guard,"let's enjoy...

By saying he moved towards Jiang cheng. Jiang cheng started to crawled back.He couldn't walk.

Jiang Cheng,"you bastards....if you dare to touch me....I will chop your head....

Jiang Cheng face was red due to anger.

Black guard,"he was looking like a wild kitten...

By saying he grabbed Jiang cheng shirt. Jiang cheng spit on his face.