Chapter Twenty Eight

Blayze's p. o. v

I had just sat down in my office when my P.A came with the phone saying that it was my wife. I took the phone very fast because I didn't want her waiting,to my disappointed,it was her P.A. I put the phone on loud speaker as I asked what she wanted."Mr Carlos, ma'am said that she won't be able to meet with you as she is having an important meeting today"
Important meeting?with who and where??? Aaah sir I don't think if am allowed to tell you.

Listen your boss is my wife,why can't you tell me her where a bouts?
Sir am just an employee of your wife and am telling you what she told me. Ok I understand ah by the way we had planned a family lunch as a family wanted to ask her if she will change her clothes for lunch or is just what she had in the morning,you know so that I could also take a matching suit. Oh sir ,you want to know her schedule,I think I saw a change of cloth in the office will take a picture and send it to you.you are so romantic sir. I suppose you can tell me what she is doing so I can plan the family lunch.oh yes sir.since morning she's been going around making sure everything is read,then she went to prepare her presentation now she is about to go for the meeting.what is the meeting about and why are you making her work a lot?
Sir our company is signing a big deal with the Japanese,ma'am has been on it for some time.ok send me the details but don't tell her.ok sir but I hope I don't land into trouble.Dont worry just want to help my wife.

I hung up the phone and looked at my P.A who was looking at me with confusion. Ask away I know you have questions. Sir when did you have lunch with your wife and since when did you wear matching clothes?
You think if I didn't tell her that,she would have helped me?
Oh so you fooled her? Yeah a little,had too..now I can help my wife without her knowing. Now go prepare my car have some wife to chase.
When he left,I got a message from my wife's P.A with all the information I wanted.going though I found that the deal she was going to crack was with my friend Akihiko.
Without thinking any further,I gave him a call and explained everything.He was more than happy to help. He knew the story with my wife and knew how sorry I was cause we talked a lot. After some time,we met at the company gate of my wife and entered together after greating each other,we talked a long the way till we entered the boardroom.
I thought that when I entered the first person I saw would be her but to my disappointment,it was the P.A.

Everyone was here,so where is she? I didn't ponder on that much cause as I rised my head was fast to false with her.My heart started bitting faster,I wanted to go to her and give her a big hug but when I saw the look in her eyes,I knew I had no right to even say hi.
She greated everyone then apologized for coming late.the meeting began,I zooned out as everyone was presenting,my eyes was only on her.but she didn't even once glanced at me.
I come back to my senses when she stood up and started talking. That voice that I miss so much,now I was hearing it after a very long time. I miss the way she used to sing and dance when no one was around,she doesn't know this but I loved looking at her in such moments. How I wish I could have told her that... I watched as she out smarted everyone in the room. I smiled. I never know she was this intelligent.
The meeting ended,she thanked everyone. I turned around to Akihiko and the look in his face told me everything I wanted to know. If you don't get her don't consider me your brother any more.He stood up as my wife did to send them off,I followed behind waiting for a chance to talk to her.
They talked for some time before she turned around and that's when she missed her footing,luckily I was very closely behind her and caught her back.

This gave me a chance to talk to her,she gave me 5 minutes which was more than enough, I wanted to be alone with her in a room and see if I still have an effect on her,as we sat down,I was just looking at her for any sign till she said that I had only 3 minutes remaining. Couldn't give myself away so I talked as fast as I could in those 3 minutes.
I wanted more time with her but the damn phone had to ring at that time.
She was going on a date?...... Honey!!!!! Who the hell is this guy? Doesn't he know she is married??? I was raging inside but I had to control myself cause I didn't want to scare her again.

Where are you going on a date? How I wished I didn't ask. The way she answered with so much ease was like a knife cutting through my veins.Has she really moved on? Is she seeing another guy? She had left by the time l came back to my senses. I stormed out of the office and follow behind,I didn't even wait for the chauffeur so I had to drive myself behind her.

I entered the restaurant she entered and sat behind her table. To my surprise,she was having lunch with our kids.
I was very relieved and very happy. On my way here,I was planning a thousand ways on how I was going to deal with the guys she was going to meet.
I watched as she tried to explain why she was late. After so much struggling,the kids came around and forgave her how I wished I could have what they were having,being a complete family. In this moment I made I vow to myself that I will not rest till I get my family back.
If I want to win my wife back I need to win the kids fast.l have to learn everything about them. As they went shopping I followed behind pretending to buy but I was just looking at them. I missed so much in their lives but that is about to change.
When they were done with shopping.They went back to their mum and after a little talk,they left the mall. I still drove behind them till they reached home. As they went inside,I saw my father in law,coming out. I came out of the car to greet him. He asked me to come inside,I politely declined cause I didn't want to impose much on them. Thankful he understood and didn't insist.
Don't worry,some day,she will forgive you and accept you back,and from what I see,that day isn't far. If she allowed you to shop with the kids,she is warming up slowly. He parted me on the shoulder as he turned to live. I was puzzled,I didn't know what to say. After a good 3 minutes I entered the car and drove away. Dad's words kept on coming back,I kept on repeating them till I reached home.