chapter twenty two

Merly's  P. O. V

They are my grandchildren, aren't they? This is what I didn't want. She looked at me and I knew I can't lie to her so l told her the truth. She smiled from the bottom of her heart and I felt good.

My dear why didn't you tell me all those times when I came to visit you? When you left I came back to see you, was going to ask you to stay with me since Blayze was always busy working but I was shocked to find out from Maria that you ran away. Good think Blayze was not at home so she told me everything that happened, I was very furious with you but then I blamed myself for forcing him to get married.

My dear I know you can never forgive me but please try to think about it. Mother what are you saying? You didn't do anything wrong.
Am the one who caused you all that pain,it was my son and I forced him into it.

Look mother, that is in the past and I never saw it that way, you knew that I came from I low family but you liked and respected me. Mother please forgive me, you told me to always keep your son happy and never leave him but I failed. Am sorry.

Oh dear you don't need to apologise, I should be the one doing that. For all that you had to endure because of him. OK then let's all forgive one another and forget, we start a new beginning, I told her and she was very happy.

After small talks, I went and prepared tea for both of us and milk for the kids. I called them and came running saying the last to reach me was a tortoise. Ezzy was the last and threatened her brother to tell their grandpa, so he took his word back immediately.

We sat for tea.Mummy who is our visitor? You invited her for tea because she found us at the mall? Ely asked after taking to sips of his milk.
No dear, she is more than that. Do you remember I used to tell you that you had one grandpa and one grandma?
Yes mummy but grandma doesn't like us, Sweery why do you think that? Blayze's mother asks. Because she has never come to see us, we don't know her even dad, they are always busy, mummy tells us that when we ask about our father.

Kids you see this one here is your grandma, now that she has finished her work, you will see her a lot. And dad?  Is he coming too? Ely asked. He really wanted the answer to be yes.
I want to show him my new car and the ball grandpa gave me last week.
Honey your dad still has some work to do but don't worry he will come OK? OK mummy I will wait for him,

I felt bad to be lying to my kids but didn't want to hurt them, will tell them the truth when time is right.

The kids were very happy with their grandma, I felt very happy looking at them. That night she cleaned them and changed them into pajamas, read them bedtime stories before they sleep.

When she came from their room, she hugged me tight then thanked me. Mother why are you thanking me? I was confused.

Most of girls would have aborted but you forght for them and now look how happy and healthy they are.
I have been going all countries asking about you trying to find anything that could lead me to you but I failed, till those beautiful babies burmpt into me auguring about god knows what.
I must admit your dad did a good job on hiding you. Mother he didn't want me to get hurt, he blamed himself for all that happened.

Poor guy, when can I meet him? I really want to thank him. She said with much hopping so I told her that tomorrow I will be traveling back home. She too was going back so we agreed to travel together.

My dear, before we go to bed,there is something I want to tell you. Yes mother, what is it? I asked her afraid of what she might say.
Blay..she started but cut her off before saying anything. No mother I don't want to hear anything about him. I call you mother not because of him but what I feel about you, the moment I saw you I loved you like a mother and that will never change but Blayze.... I don't care.

My dear it's not what you think, lemme talk please, just listen.l nodded my head yes, so she went ahead and started talking.

Blayze married you because of the company, he owned 50% shares and the other 50 were mine so when he wanted my shares I told him to get married first.when l visited you I felt something wasn't right so I changed the terms of the contract and said I will give it to him after one year, he wasn't pleased but couldn't do anything. I was hopping that after one year things will be better. When I found out the truth, I took my shares and put them in your name.

Mother you didn't have to do that, but thanks. My dear I owe you more than the shares of our companies. My son did you a lot of injustice. It's in the past mother let's just move on.

That night I slept with a new thought in mind, go back home and start your revenge girl. Now it will be much easier since I own half of the companies, I don't have to buy them anymore. Oh yes I forgot to tell you guys, I had a plan against my ex husband and he better be ready for what is about to come.

What do think will happen in the next chapter?

Please please please
Like

Read and

Comment .