Chapter thirteen

Blayze's P. O. V

No this is fucking disaster bro, Mat said after telling him what I did yesterday. I know Mat but l was drunk, I tried to justify what I did to her. You could have controlled yourself, she is your wife for fuck sake why didn't you ask her nicely if you wanted her under your pants? Hhhhhh,my wife yeah on papers.....Just papers.

OK so what will you do if she reports you? I don't know but I don't think she will, she is so naïve and innocent. Can you imagine at her age she is still virgin?!Mat just looked at me with shock, you raped your wife who is a virgin without using any protection? Do you realise she could be pregnant right?

No no no nooooooooo... That can't happen, my baby can't have a mother like her. But what will happen if she is pregnant? She will abort it..... That's it she will terminate the pregnancy. She can't be my baby momma.

Can you hear yourself really? Killing your own child? Just because you don't like the one carrying him? Look man I can't sit here listening to you right now, call me when you have gotten the right decision.

You are supposed to be my best friend and be there for me, I said as he was about to open the door. I'm that's why am trying to help you see your wife as a human being. You don't even think what she must be feeling right after you raped her? With that he left the office.

I was just staring at the files infront of me, her image, her crys her begges ringing in my head. I tried to distract myself but no it's not working.
I can't get anything done, why do I keep thinking about her? I know what I did was bad but I was drunk .

I reached home and the house is quite, called Maria and she came immediately, yes sir? She said when she was infront of me. Where is bety? I asked her.she is in her room, she just came to clean then went back.

Did she clean today? I asked because I know since what happened yesterday, she couldn't do anything. I was shocked that she did her normal routine. I dismissed Maria as l went to my office.

I stayed there till three in the morning then went to sleep. I passed her room and heard some crys so I opened the door slowly and came in. Please don't, please don't rape me....stop am begging you, why are you doing this to me you can get any woman you want, why meeeeeeee.

Then everything was quite.she was dreaming about yesterday. What can l do to make it right I know I wronged her this time. I swear never to touch her but now I raped her!

I went and take a look at her and she was crying, tears just kept falling, she is more thinner than before. I covered her well and left before I do something I won't forgive myself.
I reached my room but l didn't want to sleep, went changed into a track pants and a shirt before going to bed.

What am I becoming, why can't I get her out of my head? Am doing all this to push her away but no she can't leave me alone. I got what l wanted but why haven't l divorce her yet? What am I waiting for? You like her that's why my mind said but I push that thought away.

I know what I will do, am going to take a vacation for a month or so away from her and see what gonna happen, am sure by the time I come back I will be a new person.

Maria put the last piece of clothing in my suitcase while I was taking my breakfast, I ordered it to be in my room cause I didn't want to see her, I know she is still cleaning so am making things easy for her.

After eating I said goodbye to Maria and left. I reached at the door and she was moping thought of saying bye but I hold myself, what for?
I entered the car and drove off to the airport.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.