Chapter Fourteen

Mely's P. O. V

I looked at the car as it disappears, I wanted to run after it but I knew that won't stop him. I had this feeling like he is not coming back soon, then I remembered yesternight, I felt him in my room was I dreaming or he was there. Just the thought of him being in my room made me blush but then I remembered how he raped me, I ignored the thoughts and continued moping.

I think he will be staying for a long time because he took many clothes with him dear. Maria said ask I was eating while looking at the sailing thinking of him. It's his business, he can even stay forever I don't care, I told her with a bit anger in my tone. No dear don't say that, I know you miss him already stop trying to hide it. What are you saying no l don't miss him, Why would I? But I know deep down I miss him. I took my plate to the sink and washed it.

I was in my room trying to sleep but l can't, after eating and talking to Maria I felt like sleeping so I came to my room but now can't sleep.
I came down and walked around since I had nothing to do, then l saw a shelf of books. My face turned into a big smile when l saw they were novels. Wow can Blayze read novels? Does he even have time for that?

I have been read one book after the other that I didn't know what time was, looking at the gold big clock on the wall, it read 10.30 pm. OMG time just past without me knowing. I went to the kitchen since I saw the lights are still on so wanted to switch it off before I go to sleep. When I was about to touch the switch, I hard Maria's voice. Planning to sleep on an empty stomach? Oh gosh you scared me, said while touching my heart. Why are you still up? I asked. Because I was waiting for you to come and eat? Mariaaaa..... You didn't have to do that, look am not hungry so can we go to sleep please? I looked at her with pleading eyes. Don't give me that look,you are eating,she said while serving.
I knew I wasn't going to win her so I sat down and ate my food. What were you doing anyway? Maria asked. I was reading some novels from the shelf that is in his study room.
She waited for me to finish then we went to sleep. The following morning when I woke up everything was done, I asked Maria but she said she didn't know. And since then every day was like that.

It's been a month since he left, no word from him. He doesn't text or even call. We are all worried about him, what happened to him?
It's ten pm and am sitting thinking about him, three days ago I found out I was pregnant, I cried a lot but Maria was there to tell me that everything will be OK. Now she got something to threaten me with when I refuse to eat, she thinks that this baby will be a new beginning in our marriage.

When Blayze know that am pregnant he will treat me right, that's what Maria thinks but I somehow felt that he won't change but I hoped that Maria is right. I want my baby to have a complete family with so much love not like me. I will do anything to protect my child, he or she is the only thing I have that I can say it's mine, so l will cherish every moment with him or her.

I hard a car entering the compound, I ran to the window to see who was that at this time. It's Blayze! He is here?
Should I tell him or in the morning it's better? I will in the morning now he must be tired and wants to rest. Then I hard a knock on my door, I open and he was standing there drunk with a bottle of beer in his hand.

I don't want you to have that baby....... My mind stopped after hearing what he said, you hard me tomorrow we are going to see a doctor for abortion. You can't be the mother of my child.
Whaat? No... Am not killing my baby, l found myself saying. Oh so now you answer back? Yes I will answer you for my baby. It's not yours it's mine too so I decided whether to keep it or not, I didn't wait for him to say anything else I was tired of him so I deed what any mother would do when her baby is being insulted.

I slapped him hard, he was shocked but recoved faster. Did you just slap me?
He trew the bottle down and looked at me. Look this baby could bring happiness for us why don't we try for his seek?
You don't get it...I DON'T LOVE YOU and I never will we are only married in front of people and public but here at home my life is mine.get that into your thick head nothing will ever happen between us.That thing was a mistake so don't think that it will make me change anything. Tomorrow your are seeing the doctor.
I sat down and cried, the only thing I seem to be doing lately.No I need to do something this is my baby we are talking about.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.