Chapter Eighteen

Blayze's  P. O. V

It's been one and a half month since she left, no word from her not even police nothing. Is she alive or not? I didn't want to think about her but I find myself thinking of her, since I haven't received any news then she is alive and will comeback to me. She has no family and with the baby on the way....she must come for help.

Every day I tell myself that, I didn't know that I was hoping for her to come home, this place is empty without her. I fired the security guys who were guarding that night because they didn't do their job properly.

How could someone like her just accept on their watch?
What if you never see her again, I thought. But where can she go? She will be back just give her time. My life has become worst than it was, am free but I don't enjoy it anymore.

Mely's P. O. V

Today was the day I get released from the hospital and I couldn't wait to be home, finally I have a place I can call home. Papa came in just when I was done changing, my belly was showing now. I told them about my baby father and what he did for me. Papa wanted to freeze his everything but thankfully I was able to convince him to let it go, he agreed with a condition. I divorce him and forget about him. I agreed but told him that I will do that after giving birth to my babies because I didn't want stress.

Papa made sure that if anything happens to me, their father will never have any rights over them because they were mine alone. Oh silly me l forgot to mention that I was carrying two beautiful babies, a boy and a girl and they were health. Princess are you ready to go home? Papa brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled. Yes papa can't wait to get out of here.

We reached home and it was nothing compared to Blayze's mansion. This place was heaven. Big mansion with a big compound

By the time we reached home it was six in the evening and this place was so amazing. When we were inside I realised that it's not the same house I used to come when we were in university. Lizy saw my questioning eye so she answered my unspoken question. We moved just recently cause the other house remained me of you so dad thought this could help.

I was touched, she loved me that much? I asked myself. Am sorry dear I never meant to hurt you, all that happened was arranged and I didn't get time to tell you. It's ok sis I understand you now. Thanks sis, then we hugged. Dad came and find us hugging. Mmh is this a family hug? And why wasn't I invited? He said with hurt in his voice but he was joking. We opened our hands and he came for the huge. We stayed there comfortable no one wanted to break from the huge. It was very peaceful. A voice made us all turn and look at the owner. She was in her shot dress that reached her knees.

Carlos what is this? What am I hearing? Is it true that you have an illigitiment child? Did you cheat on me? She said all that at once. We broke our huge and looked at her, she was so close. I felt like perching her in the face but what will it help? It can't bring my mum back so I hold myself. I looked at her and couldn't take it.

I asked dad permission to go rest,when Lizy heard me asking she joined me too. We kissed him on his cheeks before heading up stairs. We heard shoutings Lizy told me that she is used to them. I felt sorry for papa, can't imagine how sad his life have been. Living with someone you don't love it's very hard.l experienced it and never wish for anyone to feel what I felt with Blayze.

Helloooo, earth to you sis! Have you even been listening to me? Oh! We're you talking? Sorry I kinda zoned out. Ok so I was saying if dad tries and be soft on mu...i mean Anne, we stand up on him. Lizzzzy it's not bad to call her mum and your plan is bad, we should think of dad's happiness not our feelings and past, mummy was dad's past so now dad should move on and be happy..... Am sure mummy would want that.

You talk about happiness for dad? So you think she will make him happy? Trust me she can't, if she didn't in my 20 years of my life with them,do you think she can now?
Look sis dad didn't want to give his heart a chance because he was still hoping that mum will come and if she is dead then she is not happy with him, but now he knows that mum died while still loving him.
Exactly sis, dad won't love any one but us, he faild mum so he can't fail us, that's what he thinks.

Hey dears,so has the babies been crying or? No dad they are still sleeping. I told him. Ok so what were you talking about? He asked. Ah dad how did it go? Lizzy asked to change the topic. She left after I made everything clear, I don't want her near any of you or the babies.
Dad? Maybe you should think of forgiving her? He gave me the look that said I change the topic. Luckily was saved by the babies cry.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.