Chapter Nineteen

Blayze's  P. O. V

15 months later

I was sitting in the dinning room eating my breakfast fast, it was a Sunday so no hurry. Didn't feeling like going to the office so will spend the day at home. Someone has been knocking and Maria is not even opening.Maria...Maria where are you, I called. Coming, she said. Yes sir. Open the door for god sake, this person has been knocking for long.
I went back to my newspaper and let her deal with the door.

Sir,there is a gentleman here to see you, maria said. Let him in.

Good morning mr montero.
Good morning? Do I know you? I asked because lately they have been reporters coming here asking about my wife. No but soon you will. ok come to my study so we can talk.

Sit down. I sat to and looked at him waiting for him to start talking.
Mr montero am here on behalf of your wife, am a lawyer of her family.
The moment he said he is the lawyer of my wife's family to say I was shocked is less, this guy is the best lawyer in the continent so how can my poor wife afford him..... Wait! he said family!

Mr montero are you listening?
Oh sorry was thinking about something, go on. Ok as I was saying,ma'am Melizabeth wants a divorce from you. Before you say anything, I advice you to give it to her because her dad will stop at nothing to make sure you suffer the way she did when she lived with you.

By now am speechless,so my little poor wife has a family! And a father to protect her? I won't give it to her, I found myself saying.
Look here mister you don't have chance in this case, Mr Carlos has so many evidence against you, he has been digging since that night when her daughter fall on his legs, with her condition which you know, imagine you as a father what could you have done?

She didn't want to talk, so her dad did what any billionaires do best and trust me he found much to put you behind for a long time. On the other hand your wife has been trying to make her family like you but nothing.
Who is this Carlos that thinks he can just claim up my wife? As far as I know she didn't have any family except her aunt!

Mr David Carlos Gomez is her father. Now that took all my attention. What the hell? This man can't be my wife's father!  There has been friction between us, he is the mighty in business, if its true he is the father then l don't have any chance of winning her back.

Where are the papers? I asked him, I rather let her go because am already in a bad shape, I don't want more problems with my company.
I signed the divorce papers and I knew that was it.

I didn't know I was holding on our marriage papers, after signing l felt like a hole has been dug in my heart, I felt more empty.do l love her?
Why am I feeling this way? She is happy now, with her family but she lost our baby, so how can she be happy.

She loved him even when I didn't want him. I was so stupid, I wanted to kill my own child! Oh god thank you that she eccecpt before I didn't something I will never forgive myself, but even though she lost him anyway so still I killed my baby and l lost my wife in the process. Will she ever forgive me? Even l can't forgive myself so why do l think she will?

Why do we know the value of things after loosing them? I loved my wife even back then if only I treated her right, if only I didn't hurt her so much, if only I didn't rape her! If only I didn't want to kill our baby, she could be here. As she said that baby could be our new beginning. Could we be happy by now? Maybe. I didn't know l was crying till Maria came with handkachief and gave me. I didn't care she sat down with me and we talked I told her that I love my ex-wife but it's too late now, l should let her be happy with her life now. She advised me not to give up on her if I love her but I can't. I love her that's why l will late her be happy without me.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.