Chapter Nine

Blayze's P. O. V

Get out.. I said l didn't want anyone in my office so why are you here, l told my secretary who came in with papers in her hands. But sir you really need to sign this it's important, she said. I said out..
I don't know why but am not in mood of doing anything or seeing anyone, last night l came from a bar as usual was drunk, opened the door and she was sleeping down on the floor, why would she do that? The bed is empty and if she was waiting for me why not sleep on the couch then? I came closer and looked at her face, she had been crying, why? l don't know. I took a good look at her and she has become thin than when l married her. It's been two weeks since then and no night have I spent in this hotel. It was my mum's idea to spend three weeks in a good hotel then we will go to honeymoon in Hawaii, l didn't want but who can say know to my mother?

She is not been eating, I carried her to bed and changed myself to sleep. I was about to close my eyes I had her say;"please mum don't go.. Come back to me... Why did you live me alone please come back, I still need you.. I promise I won't sneak out without your permission..... I promise to break up with will mom but don't live me, l love you so much... She was crying while saying all that, is she dreaming about her past? Did her mother live her? Who is this Will? Are they still together? I don't know but l want to know more,could she be in love with this Will guy? But why do I care then it will be easier to get separated from her.

In the morning l woke up before she knew l spent a night with her in the same bed, l ordered the workers to give her so much food before l left for work. Since l reached,haven't done anything except thinking and getting angry at everyone.
Today after work we're going back home to my mansion,can't wait to be in my bed again. My mom was coming tomorrow from Australia, she had a tour there and that's why she couldn't attend the wedding but l was happy because she could have nagged me a lot.All this was her idea that l marry so that she can give me her shares of the company and become the sole owner of it, when she comes we are going to sign the papers.

I have to treat her well so that my mom doesn't realise anything, I need to tell her about tomorrow.with that l left the office to the hotel.

We need to talk.l said that with even looking at her. I sat across from her, she was shocked but covered it up in a minute.my mom is coming to see us tomorrow, I started telling her. She didn't react so l continued talking. We're leaving now to my house that's where she will find us. We're supposed to be a loving couple so play well in front of her,i don't want her to know that this is an arrangement.

I stood up and went to the closet for my things before we left.
During the drive way home,her dream came back to me, l suddenly found myself asking without my concert,"who is Will? Is he your boyfriend? Are you two still dating? "
The shock on her face was priceless. After like ten minutes she answered, no, he is not my boyfriend, we're not dating and not together, he was my childhood friend. Just childhood friend? I find myself asking her, and she simple say Yes,but in a way my mind told me that there was more to this Will guy than she doesn't want me to know. The rest of the drive was silent no one talked and l liked it, but her voice is so beautiful my mind said.

I know my grammar is very poor but please be patient with me.
Thank you all

Read

Like

And

Comment please.