chapter seven

Blayze's p.o.v

I never wanted this marriage thing but if it's the only way l can save my company then be it. He said as he put on the last piece of his clothing which was the tie.
That girl looked very innocent so when my company is stable l can easily divorce her and forget about her.

I left my house to the church where everyone will be waiting for us ,reaching there most of the people had come except her and her family. Talking  of her family l only know her aunt who was stupid enough to give me her niece with just small amount of money...huhhhh what money makes poor people do!

I entered and so many people turned to me, am used to this with my line of work attention is a must .All the media were here everyone wanted to be the one breaking the news that am no longer a bachelor. Found myself laughing thinking of the things l used to do.

I stood waiting for her to arrive till l started thinking that maybe she changed her mind ,I had so many ifs when the thought of her leaving at the alert,' i'll make her pathetic life miserable than it's already is, my thoughts were interrupted by the music telling us that she is coming,l let out the breath of relieve l didn't know l was holding.All men's eyes were on her,in away l didn't like it.

She looked so afraid, i don't know but l felt like l should protect her,why am l even thinking this?it's not like l care for her.She reached where l was and stood besides me,the priest  said his preach l didn't pay much attention about it,my mind Wondered back to my work that l missed today .My thoughts were interrupted when l had someone pulling my coat suit it's when l had the priest asking if l accept her as my wife,just said yes and wished when will all this end.

After that came the hard part where am to kiss her infront of everyone to prove that she is mine,l bent down to her level and kissed her on her cheecks near her mouth so that no one could see or realise that we didn't kiss on mouth.I saw the hurt in her eyes but l don't care,did she real think l will kiss her on her lips when l can't even stand her?

The reception went on well with small talks from people congratulating us,l kept on nodding my head yes and shaking hands..oh god when is this day going to end,am so fucking tired.

I turned my head and beside me the place where she was stand is empty,where is she now,she doesn't know anyone from here,damn! Now l have to find her,WOMEN........l walked till l reached a group of women including my aunty Anne,they were talking l stopped to hear what they were talking about and to my Surprise they are morking  my so called wife now,apart of me felt good but mostly l pit her.poor soul she has nothing to do with this,she is force into all this but l can't tell anyone.

The day has finally come to an end and l can't be more than happy to finaly go back to my life,today l will drink till l forget verything that happened,yeah that will help and thats what l did once l dropt my wife to a hotel and booked her a room.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.