chapter Eight

Mely's p.o.v

I kept looking at the clock wondering when that door will be opened, my husband left me here without a word its out first night as a couple but he is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went to bring somethings that we may need for our honeymoon, l kept telling myself that but now its been four hours since he left where could he have gone? Time went by and l didn't know it, l fall asleep on the couch Waiting for him but he didn't come. l was woken up by the sun shinning bright on my face, opened my eyes slowly and looked around ,then everything come back l remembered. Yesterday was my wedding, l spent my first night in a hotel alone and yet l was married, but come on what did you except from a loveless marriage, is this how my life will be from now on? Oh no this sucks....its not how l had always pictuted my married life, wedding, first night oh god nothing  has come true.

Pushing away all the thoughts l went to the Washroom and helped myself but then l remembered that l didn't have anything to ware so l came out and that's when l burped into a hard wall slowly l lifted my face to look at it but met with the most beautiful oceanic eyes l have ever met,he is here! Holding my arms so that l don't fall, l was looking  him in the eyes for some time when l fall down,auch!that hurts I didn't feel the real pain till he started laughing.

I tried to blink so that I don't cry because I didn't want him to think that am a crying baby.He stop laughing after what felt forever, l collected myself and sat on the couch.

He went to shower and l remain there waiting for him, it's clear that he was still drunk that means he spent the night in a bar or god knows where, did he sleep alone just like me? Then l had door open and he come out in a towel I looked down didn't want him to think that l was admiring him but with that Greek like body of his who wouldn't?

He was about to open the door to live when l stop him.. Bl... Blay... I was cut off by his harsh voice, what woman what do you want? By now l was shaking because of his shouting... I even forgot for a minute why l called him but then remembered quickly.
Ah. I was wondering if l can get something to change in and also something to eat please? I said all that in one sentence without looking at him. He just opened the door and left without a word, just what I thought.

I spent the rest of the day sleeping with no food.my mind went back to the times when my mum was still alive and how happy and easy life was, we were not rich but we didn't miss anything, my mum worked hard to make sure l was happy. While she was busy looking after me she forgot herself but every night before she sleeps she used to hold a picture and cry thinking she is alone,l never knew who was in that picture or why she would cry whenever she looked at it, I asked myself all the question but one thing I came to know was that maybe the person in the picture was my father,who rejected me before l was even born. Thinking that brought me back from my thoughts. My own father didn't want me so why do I think that my aunt or husband will want me? I fall asleep with that knowing that apart from my lovely mum,no one will ever accept me.

Read

Like

And

Comment please.