Melancholic yet Wrathful

It's finally Friday and I just need to get through these next couple of hours before I can be left alone for the weekend.

The girls are going to a party tonight, but I have opted out of going. It wasn't hard to convince Kim, but Nicola and Cheryl were not having it.

After Lizzie left yesterday, I cried myself to sleep and wasn't woken up until late when Kim finally showed up, apologizing for not coming back earlier but Cheryl held her back until around 10pm ish. Nicola and Cheryl weren't far behind her, high on sugar and too loud for my poor little mushed brain.

They kept asking me to come to the party with them, that it will be fun and it'll help me relax from all the school work that is stressing me out. Only that it's not the schoolwork stressing me out. It is in fact my stupid actions and a little green eyed blonde girl.

Kim could tell there was something else bothering me and of course, being the angel, she is she managed to get the girls to stop asking me.

I did, however, have to promise to go with them to the next party, which I don't know if I will be able to keep that promise. Kim is the only one that knows what happened last time I went to a party. I begged her to not tell the girls. I knew if we did, Nicola was going to blame herself and that is the last thing I need. I also don't need to cause issues between Scar and her girlfriend, I can tell Cheryl doesn't really like her and telling her would only add fuel to the fire.

"Come on babe, I know you're awake. Breakfast then you and little Cola can review the notes for the exam." I hear Kim's voice coming from the bathroom. When she gets in her motherly role there is not a soul that can tell her no.

"Ugh," I grunt, kicking the sheets off my body hoping the cold air will force me to get up and get ready.

There is a chuckle from the bathroom, but I ignore it, taking a big stretch feeling the need to wake myself up a little further. I look over to my nightstand where my phone is plugged in and there is a fresh water bottle on a coaster.

"You're the best Kimbers," I sigh as I reach out for the water, downing it in one go.

"Found your clothes, I reckon," she pokes her head out of the bathroom frame.

"You're a literal goddess." I blow her a kiss when I see there are neatly folded clothes at the end of my bed with all of my books ready.

"I have to go make sure our Chezza is alive. Nic's on her way here and I also have to make sure Giggles made it back last night. I swear I am a single mother." I think she stopped talking to me and was just ranting to herself.

I watch as the door slowly clicks shut before I run to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth quickly before Nicola gets here. I splash cold water on my face cursing myself as the water goes all over the fucking sink. I reach out for the towel before it drips down to the floor. Today is going to be a fucking shit show, I can already tell.

I am not ready for the science test; I didn't even have time to study. Yesterday took a turn I was not expecting and there was no coming back from that. I was supposed spend all day going over the notes but that didn't happen.

I rush back to my bed side and throw on the clothes Kim has picked out for me. I could tell these are new, there are no tags on them, but they smell new. That reminds me, I look around the room and all the bags that were on the floor are gone, the floor is spotless.

I throw on the black crew neck with the word Balenciaga all over it. I'm probably going to regret the long sleeve but right now my body is freezing, I need all the warmth I can get.

I grab the plain black cargo pants. Kim even went out of her way to get my rings and chain ready. I see a pair of brand-new Air Jordan 4 metallic purple and I think I just drooled all over my shirt because those shoes are so sick I think I'm going to pass out.