XXXXII

Y/N's POV. -

I shuffled in my sleep and turned around. The warm embrace snuggling me made me smile a little and hug him tighter. The morning was lazy. I was feeling light and complete. As the sleep got off my eyes slowly, the faded memories of last night blurred my vision. My face was snuggled in his neck. His hand was around my waist, hugging me tightly. I inhale deeply making his intoxicating scent enter my nose. It felt so calm and loving.

I wiggled and turned to the other side. I was awake but didn't want to get out of bed. As soon as I shifted a little away from him, he sneaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. My back pressed against his bare chest and he snuggled in my neck. His hand went a little up to cup my bosom. My lips parted a little as he smooch my neck and then maybe drifted back to sleep. Our legs were tangled making it impossible for me to move. 

I huffed and lay there comfortably. His calm breathing gave me goosebumps. The moments of last night appeared before my eyes and I felt my stomach tingling. His touch, his kisses, the ecstasy, everything was overwhelming. And I realised that we had broken all the boundaries between us. There was no shame or misunderstanding anymore. It was just love and love. I smiled and held his hand over my bosom to gently remove it without waking him up. I tried to get out of bed but it was a waste.

He instantly pulled me back and groaned. His grip tightened and he placed his leg over mine.

"Stay."

He mumbled in his morning voice. I shivered and stopped getting away. He inhaled deeply and nuzzled his nose on my nape. I couldn't stop my giggles. He did it again and started to tickle my waist. I laughed loudly and tried to push him.

"D-Don't...."

My voice barely came out as he tickled me and laughed with me. I laid on my back and he hovered over me. He stopped, making my laugh slow down. I gaze into his eyes. We both had a wide grin on our faces. He leaned down and nuzzled our noses. I scrunched my face.

"This feels so good."

He mumbled after snuggling in my neck. I placed my hand on his nape and caressed it slowly. He breathed calmly and laid over me for a while.

"It's getting late."

I mumbled making him snuggle deeper.

"Let it be."

I chuckled and pushed his shoulder to move him away. He lazily shifted off of me and I took the chance to get up.

"Where are you going?"

He asked holding my hand and stopping me. I looked back at him. He was shirtless, his messed up hair falling on his eyes and his eyes half opened. The marks on his neck made me feel timid but I smiled seeing his lips pouted a little. He used a little force and tried to pull me back onto the bed but I didn't let him.

"No. I need to take a bath."

I said and he instantly sat up. I blinked seeing him ruffle his hair and look at me. The sleep vanished from his gaze.

"Let's bath together."

My smile dropped and I looked at him baffled. My cheeks heated up as he gave me a slight smirk.

"W-What?"

I asked making his smirk turn into a smile before he burst into laughter. I puffed my cheeks and removed my hand from his grip.

"I hate you."

I mumbled and turned around. Walking towards the closet, I took out fresh clothes. I heard him getting out of the bed and walking towards me. As he reached closer, I moved away. But he held my hand and pinned me to the closet. My heartbeat raced and I blinked vigorously. He leaned closer and kissed my cheeks making me recall the events of last night.