XLVIII

Y/N's POV. -

"Uff!!!"

I huffed as the girl in the shop helped me to wear the wedding dress that I was trying on. It was the third dress and I was already feeling tired as hell. I don't know how other girls do it so enthusiastically.

I inhaled deeply as the girl zipped up the dress. I looked down at me. There wasn't any mirror in the changing room so I just examined the dress trying to understand how it's looking on me. It was beautiful obviously. But I felt like it was too big for me.

"Should we go out Ma'am?"

The girl asked politely making me look at her and smile unsurely. She helped me to carry my dress as I walked out of the changing room.

Mom and Namjoon's Mom accompanied me to help me choose my wedding dress. I really wanted Namjoon to join, but I couldn't say it in front of our parents. I slowly walked towards the couch where they were sitting. With the help of that girl, I stood in front of them. Both of them gasped with their eyes sparkling. Well, they had the same reaction to the last two dresses too.

"Oh my, my daughter is looking so beautiful."

Mom squealed making Namjoon's Mom nod and smile widely.

"Yes!!! She looks like a fairy. Namjoon is going to be flattered."

She said making me blink and look down. The girl standing beside me giggled making my cheeks turn warm. I licked my lips and slowly turned around to face the mirror. I took a deep breath and lifted my lashes to look at myself in the mirror.

My lips parted in surprise looking at myself

My lips parted in surprise looking at myself. The dress looked extravagant. It was a perfect fit and looked just perfect. I looked at myself up and down a few times trying to find anything that would make me feel odd like the last two dresses. But honestly, there was nothing about this dress that was bad. It was just perfect.

"Do you like it, ma'am?"

The girl asked making me smile a little and look at her. She understood from my expressions that I liked it. She smiled in return making me look down at the dress.

"So, dear. Do u like it?"

Namjoon's Mom asked making me look at her through the mirror. My lips formed a small smile as I nodded shyly. She and my mother squealed making me surpass my chuckle. I kept looking at myself in the mirror.

I can't believe I'm standing here, wearing my wedding dress. Which I'll be wearing in a week and walk down the aisle to marry the person I love the most. It all felt like a fairy tale. I bite my lips looking at myself. I really wanna see Namjoon's reaction when he sees me in this dress.

I giggled at the thought and caressed the dress with soft hands. Suddenly I felt someone covering my eyes making me gasp. I instantly held the hands covering my eyes, trying to understand who it was.