LIII (FINAL)

Namjoon's POV. -

I panted while staring at her. She had a mild smile on her face. Her breathing was heavy, but the glow on her face was making her look so beautiful. The colour stains on her face just added to her beauty. I chuckled before pulling her close and kissing her forehead. She smiled and snuggled in my chest.

"Give me a second."

I mumbled making her part from the hug and look at me. I again kissed her forehead before getting out of bed. I covered her with sheets, picked my boxers and wore them before walking into the bathroom.

Filling the bathtub with lukewarm water, I prepared the bath. As I walked out of the bathroom, I found her staring at the ceiling and fiddling with her fingers. I smiled before walking towards the bed. She looked at me and sat up while holding the sheets to her chest. She blink her eyes innocently making me feel my heart flutter.

"Let's take a bath."

I said forwarding my hand. She looked at my hand before looking at me. The blush of shyness spread across her face as she lowered her head.

"I'm...n-aked."

She stuttered making me chuckle. I moved closer before adjusting the sheets around her and picking her up. She looked at me for a moment before looking down.

"I know."

I mumbled and carried her to the bathroom. She didn't look at my face until I placed her on her feet. She was clutching the sheets tightly and I took a step back before turning to the other side.

"You can get in the bathtub."

I said and smiled a little. Her timidness was making my stomach tingle. I heard the water splashing sound and assumed that she stepped into the bathtub. I smiled and turned a little but didn't look at her.

"I'm outside. If you need something call me."

I said and was about to walk out but she called me making me halt in my steps.

"Namjoon. You can...you can join."

She mumbled softly making me bite my lips. I glanced at the floor and saw the sheets laying there.

"You sure?"

I asked making her hum. I inhaled deeply before turning around. She was sitting in the bathtub with her knees close to her chest. Her hair was covering her shoulders as she fiddled with her fingers. I couldn't help but smile seeing her being bold and shy at the same time.

I shook my head before removing my boxers and stepping into the bathtub. I sat behind her keeping a little distance. I don't know if it would be comfortable for her. But when I sat down comfortably, she shifted towards me making me smile. She leaned her back on my chest making me circle her waist.

There was a peaceful silence as she relaxed in my embrace. I raked my fingers over her belly making her inhale deeply. Removing the hair from her shoulder, I pecked her neck making her back arch. She shifted closer and I could feel her getting comfortable.

"Thanks."

She mumbled making me smile and kiss her shoulder.

"Thanks to you."

I said and saw her cheeks turning pink as she smiled. I hugged her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder. It was so peaceful that I felt like I could live in this moment forever.

"I love you."

I whispered making her tilt her head and look at me. Leaning towards me, she kissed my lip softly before mumbling.