(9) Party

I woke up as the sun was shining at my face. I looked next to me. Joe's gone? I got up from the bed, and made my way to the couch. Kit is gone too?
I looked at my phone.

Joe
[Since Alice is only giving us scripts today, and you were IMPOSSIBLE to wake up, you can stay at the hotel today. Love you x]

"Asshole" I laughed to myself.

Faith
[Love you too x. Can you bring me coffee on your way back? Thx]

As I sent that, a message from him came right away.

Joe
[I don't think there's need for that]

I frowned at the phone. What do you mean there's no need? I rolled my eyes. Time for breakfast without coffee, then.

I went to the kitchen, and saw something by the coffee machine.
Coffee. There was a sticky note on it.

[Hope this is better than the machine. Thank you x - K]

As I read it, I started smiling. Idiot. I looked at my phone after that, and saw another message from Joe.

Joe
[Kit got up earlier to got you coffee, he said "tHe MaChInE sUcKs". Anyway, see you later x]

I stared at the message. Did he get up earlier just because of my coffee? At another page, what is he thanking for? He got the couch yesterday, and that couch is really uncomfortable. I can't help myself, but just think of it. And as I do, the little smile is not leaving my face. This is really sweet from someone you know only a few days. I'm glad we're starting to be friends.

"It went great!" Joe yelled as he entered the hotel room with papers in his hand. He answered before I could even ask.

"I'm so glad to hear that!" I clapped with my hands because of excitement, which was a little embarrassing.

Kit just entered the room right behind Joe with a smile on his face.

"Thanks for the coffee, it was for sure better than from the machine" I smiled.

"That's my 'thank you' for trying to help me, Faith. Thank you again" he gave me a smile back, then he began to speak.

"Also, Corinna texted that the party's at 8pm, so we'll go around that time. Sounds good?"

Me and Joe just nodded.

"Here?" I said from the passenger seat beside Kit, who was obviously riding. And Joe, well, he ended up in the back.

"If I remember right, then yes" Kit said slightly smiling, as he gave me a little glance.

Kit parked the car right in front of Corinna's house, and all three of us went to the door.

Surprisingly, I was the one who knocked on the door. Not many seconds passed, and somebody opened them.

"Hey!" I said right away as I saw Corinna.

"Hey guys! Come on in" she said inviting us. The party was already in good mood, and I think everyone waited just for us. We saw other people too though, not just the cast. It kind of made me uncomfortable, but I decided to enjoy the party anyway.