(14) Down bad

"Faith! Can you come here for a second?" I heard Alice yelling at me across the set.

I was sitting at the chairs on the set, just looking over and waiting for boys to be done.

"What's up?" I said as I came over to her. She looked like she was stressed enough today.

"We're missing some people for cameo, like in the background. And I thought maybe you could help? You just need to stand in the background, and act like you're talking to that guy over there" Alice burst out that I could barely understand her.

I just looked at her and nodded.

"Good, thank you, you're life saver" she smiled at me in rush as she practically ran away to other people.

It seems like it's really stressful today, even more than usual.

"Hey, you're the guy missing partner for the cameo?" I asked as I came up to him.

Obviously it was him, but it seemed like the best way to start conversation.

"That would be me" he smiled.
"Dan, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you Dan, I'm Faith" I smiled at him back.

Immediately after our little meeting moment, Alice and the others started shooting, so me and Dan had to talk. Or at least pretend to talk.

"For how long are we supposed to talk?" I smiled awkwardly a bit.

"I have no idea to be honest, but we can make it fun at least, right?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Do you have any siblings? If you don't mind me asking of course" he asked with curious tone in his voice.

"No, not really. How about you?"

"Just little sister, she's about to turn 5 next month" he smiled a bit as he said that.

"Tell her happy birthday for me then" I said being excited for that little girl already. I'm sure she will have great time.

"CUT" we turned as we heard Alice yelling from few steps away from us.

"What do you think that's about?" Dan asked me, at which I just shrugged my shoulders.

"OKAY, WE'RE ROLLING. KIT, FOCUS NOW" Alice yelled once again which just gave me confused look on my face.

I should definitely check on Kit after they're done shooting on this set.

"What about partner? Do you have a boyfriend?" Dan asked me right away at which I just stared at him for a moment.

"I don't have a boyfriend, no" I answered, but asked back right away.
"Do you?"

"Not really, it's complicated" he said as he quickly looked to the ground and then back at me.
"I was asking because that guy who plays Nick keeps staring at you, you know that, right?"

"What?" I said as I turned around so I could look at Kit. And Dan wasn't wrong at all. Kit kept taking little glances at me while I was looking at him.

"CUT" we heard Alice once again. Now we knew the reason why.

"OKAY GUYS, GO TAKE A BREAK" as she said that, she came up to me too.

"Faith, you're done today, but thank you so much, though. Dan you're staying" she said in a rush, and then she walked away.

"So goodbye then, it was pleasure meeting you" Dan said.

"Nice meeting you too, bye Dan" I said as I was slowly walking away from him.

"Faith!" I heard someone yell from the entrance of the set. As I turned my head around, I saw Seb.
"Coffee?"

I just kept walking as I yelled back. "Of course!"

"That's all, thank you" Seb said to the waitress as he finished our order.

"So?" he asked as grin on his face appeared.

I gave him a confused look, at which he just rolled his eyes.

"Why Kit kept staring at you? We could barely shoot something because of that" he asked.

"You're asking me like I know" I said, immediately catching on the theme.

"How about you and Joe, though? We saw that you two got.. closer" I gave him smirk saying that.

For his damn luck, the waitress just came to our table, and gave us our order.

"Thank you" we said with Seb at the same time, and he smiled at the waitress.

As she left, Seb began to speak.

"Me and Joe are just.. good friends. There's nothing wrong with that" he said calmly now, actually making me confused. Maybe I was wrong after all, and they are just good friends.

After few seconds, we saw another waitress to come to our table.

"Excuse me, we didn't order these" I said as I saw her put some desserts on our table.

She just put them in front of us anyway, and smiled. "That's on the house"

"Oh? Thank you" I said confused.

"I was wondering" she turned to Seb as she said that and continued, "that if I could get your number? You seem charming"

As a true friend, I was so close to laughing.

Seb just looked at me, at which I just gave him 'that's on you' look.

"I apologize, but I actually have eyes on someone currently" he said and gave her smile. Hearing that made me even more invested.

"Of course, that's okay, enjoy the dessert" she gave him a smile and walked away.

"Good friends, huh?" I said with smirk on my face.

"Faith" he said calmly because he knew I would freak out. I was right.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked carefully, not wanting to make him uncomfortable at all.

"Okay, but don't yell" he said calmly, but I already knew.

"Oh my god, so I was right!" I said a little more loudly than I should, at which he just grabbed his forehead.

I took deep breath. "Okay talk"

"Okay" he looked at me, "we got closer, and I think he's handsome and stuff, and maybe I do like him a bit"

As he said that, my jaw immediately dropped out of the excitement.

I got up, came to the other side of the table and hugged him.

"Oh my god Seb" I said with smile on my face.

He just laughed. "Don't tell him, though"

"Of course" I said and I got back to my seat across the table.

I switched up moods and looked at him with serious face "Don't you dare hurt him"

He just smiled. "You know I could never" he said as he took a sip from his coffee.
"What's up with Kit and you though?"

"C'mon, leave it" I said as I laughed.

"If you say so, lady" he gave me look like he knows, at which I just rolled my eyes.

Everything is exactly how it should be.