(11) On the set

"You really don't have to go" Joe said as he was getting ready. I was still in bed, but nothing could stop me from going to Joe's and Kit's first day of shooting the show.

"I'm going, just wait a second" I finally got out from the bed. The process of getting ready was like a speed run today, not even kidding.

"Are you seriously just getting up now?" Kit laughed as he exited the bathroom.

"You should get used to it. Now shut up!" I threw a pillow at him playfully, which he caught perfectly.

"Are you spider-man or some shit, mate?" Joe laughed.

"He wish" I said as I laughed with him.

When we arrived at the set, most of the cast was already there, which at this point was not really surprising for anyone.

Joe and Kit made their ways to the set, at which I decided to stay aside at some random chairs close to the entrance of the building. Everyone had their stuff here, so it was kind of 'collective' room.

Since I was the only one here, I took out my phone and just read something to kill the time.

After just a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I put my phone away and looked who it is.

"Faith, come on" Kit said as he was gesturing with hands that he want me to come with him.

"Where? Why aren't you on set?" I asked as I stood up, kind of confused.

"Alice doesn't need me right now, they are shooting some scenes with Joe and Sebastian. She said I have.. an hour maybe?" he said looking as if he was calculating it right now.

"I really wanted to go look at other rooms and stuff, and I didn't want to leave you alone here, so" he took a deep breath since he was talking so fast at this point.

I smiled. "Hell yeah, we're going"

"Yeah okay, come on then" he said all excited.

Since everyone was shooting at the other side of the building, at this side, where we were, was super quiet and peaceful.

"Woah" I smiled as I looked around. We were in the music room where our characters kept their instruments, aka the room where Darcy and Tara got locked in.

"This is so accurate" Kit said as he was looking around too.

"They even got piano here!" I said as I sat on the chair behind the piano.

"Do you think it's actually working or?" I asked Kit as I looked up at him.

"I don't know" he frowned a little as he looked at the piano. "Let's find out"

All of a sudden, he sat next to me at the chair, which was tiny, so now we were shoulder to shoulder. He didn't seem to mind that, and I didn't either.

"Okay" he said in a low voice, putting his hand on the piano. Right away I heard a few tones.

"Woah" I whispered, at which Kit looked at me, amused.