(20) Loved

"I'm going to miss this" Joe said with tears in his eyes.

It's the last day of the shooting. I mean, it was. They finished about few hours ago.

We're momentally at Will's apartment, having the party, celebrating Tobie's new book, but also end of the shooting.

"To Tobie's book, which is publishing today" Will said, making a toast, raising his cup.

I looked around. Where's Joe and Seb? I frowned to myself. No way they are missing this.

As I walked into the huge hallway, I didn't know where to look first. But I really didn't need to.

I saw doors, slightly opened, and these two idiots confessing to each other.

Finally. I thought to myself as I smiled, leaving the hallway and joining everyone else.

This is a beautiful end, to be honest. It was awesome experience. It was that awesome that I don't even want to leave it, or the friends I made along the way.
They gave me something that I'll never forget.

"I don't want to leave this place" Kit said, looking around as he was reading my mind.

"Will's place, or the shooting of the show?" I smiled a bit, looking at him.

"Will's place, obviously" he rolled his eyes ironically.

"Me neither" I said in lower voice as I looked away from him to the distance in front of me.

"We will still be in contact. I hope you know that" Kit said slower and more quietly than before.

"Of course I do, it's just not the same" I said, wishing he would understand. And he did.

"I have no problem meeting you as well" he said, at which I turned my head around at him.

"You mean it?"

"Of course I do, Fay" he said, looking at me for a moment. He looked like he was thinking for a while, then he spoke again.
"Want to go somewhere more quiet?"

"Yeah, of course" I said, not even thinking about it.

We were running down the hallway as total idiots, and run to the first doors that were not locked.

"Holly shit" I said breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

The room that we just entered was HUGE, with massive windows.

We had perfect view on the stars, and the moon.

I couldn't help but just come to these windows. I leaned on the window sill, staring at the night sky, at which Kit followed me and did the same.

"The moon is really beautiful tonight, isn't it?" I said, standing at the window and being blinded by the moment.

"It's gorgeous" Kit said, and as I could see from the corner of my eye, he was not even paying any attention the moon, or the sky. He was looking at me.

"You're not even looking at it" I rolled my eyes with a slight smile appearing on my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said, leaning a bit closer to me.
"I'm looking at the most gorgeous thing ever"

As he said that, I could immediately feel my face getting red.

He looked me in the eyes as he was just a few inches from my face.

I looked into his eyes, and completed the space between us, at which he kissed me back right away, holding my cheek in his hand.

He pulled away, but our foreheads were still touching as he spoke.

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

"I thought you'll never ask"