𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

"ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ."

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

When I get home I lock the door and rush up to my room. Grabbing Sooty and bringing him downstairs, flopping onto the couch afterwards exhausted from the sleepless night and socialising. I get up again momentarily to insert a random tape I picked out yesterday before Tatum called, I doze off quickly to the sound of screaming and assume I've put on a horror movie.

{Stu's POV}

I watch (Y/N) silently from outside her window, being careful to stay out of sight. As soon as she drifts off however, I instantly take my polaroid camera out of the bag on my back, taking a picture of her sleeping form, cuddling her plush tightly, wishing it could be me in the place of the bunny. I fan out the photo to make it develop quicker, all the while not taking my eyes off my precious (Y/N). I notice that the window in front of me is open a crack and I quickly decide to enter the house through it. As quietly as I can, I open the window wide enough and sneak through, landing with a light thud on the carpet. I just stand over (Y/N) for a while, admiring her. I notice her shiver slightly, probably from the open window and grab a blanket I spot nearby. I carefully tuck it around her, brushing my fingers against her cheek lightly and placing a light kiss on her forehead. I freeze when she moves slightly, but sigh in relief when I notice she's still asleep. I take another picture of her before climbing out the window to go set up the final act, as well as show Billy the newest pictures in our collection.

{(Y/N)'s POV}

I wake up from my power nap feeling 10 times better than before. Looking at the clock on the wall, I see a couple hours have passed. I get up quickly realising Tatum's gonna pick me up in an hour, I rush to my room picking out another outfit that fits a party a bit better than the one I'm wearing. Picking up a towel on my way out I walk towards the bathroom and set down my outfit and towel. Turning on the shower to a reasonable level I tie up my hair and step in. Grabbing the soap and washing myself thoroughly, a couple of minutes later I step out and wrap a towel around myself. Opening the window slightly to let out the hot air, I dry myself down slowly. I put my outfit on and exit the bathroom, making my way over to my room. I apply some light makeup to my face, going for a much more natural look than Tatum and Casey would ever dare, and sit in the living room, waiting for Tatum.

{Billy's POV}

I wait until I see (y/n) leave with Tatum in the car before making my way towards the window that was left unlocked. I slip through it with ease then carefully manoeuvre the large backpack I brought through after me. I run upstairs and quickly getting to work on packing up a few of (y/n) things. I grab some clothes I like best on her, as well as her diary and a few of the photos she has on her walls. Lastly, I pick up the worn black rabbit from her bed, carrying it in my hand instead of shoving it in the bag. I cradle it close to my chest as I hoist the bag onto my back. I take one last look at her room before making my way back downstairs and out the window as quickly as I had entered. Now everything is ready for the final part of the plan.

{(Y/N)'s POV}

After Tatum picks me up, we stop at Sid's house as well before stopping at a grocery store. I dibs riding in the cart as we walk around, grabbing various stacks and piling them in with me. I'm uninterested in the conversation Tatum and Sid are having but I vaguely hear Sid complaining about not being able to relax around Billy since last year, and how said boy was right. Tatum shoots back quickly defending her honour, saying something like, "so you're traumatised he shouldn't be asking you to have sex when you're not ready." For once Tatum says something mature and reasonable, I reach out of the cart and grab a couple packets of M and Ms, loading them into the cart before we stop at the beer section. Tatum grabs three full packets of beers, six in each of them before we head to the check out, none of us noticing the Ghostface mask staring in our direction one aisle over.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
This chapter was written a bit by the both of us so it was fun bouncing ideas off each other. We're almost at the finale we hope you guys are excited because we certainly are!

~ Aj and Lia