𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

"ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!"

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

Tatum bangs on the door of Stu's house for the second time, the music inside obviously drowning out the knocking. Eventually someone opens the door and the three of us enter, making our way straight to the kitchen. We dump the food and drink we bought on the kitchen counter, next to where Stu and some of his friends are pouring presumably beer down a large funnel and chugging it. Tatum shakes her head disapprovingly and wanders off, Sidney trailing behind her. Stu soon notices me loitering and greets me with a smile. "Heya Sweetheart, we had to start without you girls, anything bad happen?" Stu says grinning as he walked over to me. I shake my head with a laugh as he offers me a bottle of beer from the batch me and the girls brought. Almost half the pack is gone and we've only been here for a couple of minutes. I grab a packet of space raiders as well as the bottle of beer as Stu leads me through to the living room, his hand pressed on my lower back.

I flop down on the couch next to Tatum as Randy sifts through a pile of horror movies by the TV for everyone to watch. Stu perches himself on the arm of the couch next to me. The doorbell rings and Stu flips himself off the couch, quickly leaning towards Tate, "grab me another beer, would ya?" he says with a smirk before wandering off to answer the door. Tatum mutters something before making her way to the garage. Stu enters again a minute later with another beer in hand and sits himself down in Tatum's space, leaning back on the couch as he lazily places his arm around me. In the corner of my eye I notice Dewey and the reporter Sid punched making their way through the crowd of teens. A few people glare at them, some complaining lightly at the presence of a cop but I just ignore them. I focus on the random horror movie Randy decided to put on as I drink more of the beer in my hand. At some point Dewey and Gale left again to patrol the area or something but I hardly noticed, my head beginning to buzz slightly from the alcohol. I did however notice Dewey talking to Sid about something then gesture to his gun, which he removed from his pocket and placed in a drawer in the kitchen. I decide to keep a mental note of that.

[timeskip brought to you by Aj's horrific spelling]

About halfway through the movie Randy put on, he suddenly gets up and pauses it, earning groans from people around the room. He stands in front of the group crowded around the sofa and begins a speech about the rules of horror movies. "There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie," a few people roll their eyes but he continues, "for instance, number one: you can never have sex." This causes a few of the boys to shout in protest and one throws a handful of popcorn at him which makes me laugh. Once people quieten down again, Randy continues, "sex equals death ok? Number two: you can never drink or do drugs," at this Stu clinks his bottle of beer with mine and we both laugh. "The sin factor, it's a sin! It's an extension of number one. And finally number three: never ever ever under any circumstances say 'I'll be right back' because you won't be back." At this moment, Stu hops off the couch and wanders towards the kitchen, "I'm getting another beer, you want one?" he asks Randy who nods "yeah, sure." Stu makes a funny face and shouts, "I'll be right back!" as he slides backwards into the kitchen, people yell in amusement. Randy shakes his head "you see, you push the laws and you'll end up dead, ok? I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife."

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
I wrote this chapter yipppeee. I can't figure out how to add gifs at the top so you've got a free frame instead 😭

~ Aj and Lia