𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ  ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ?"

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

I follow Stu to the front door as he waves goodbye to a few people. Lots of the guests have left by now, considering how late it is, still there's a cluster of boys by the couch invested in the movie relay. I munch on the small bag of M n' Ms in my hand, pouting at Stu when he reaches to take some but let him anyway. I notice Sid making her way towards the door, calling out for Tatum, who until now I hadn't noticed was missing. To be honest, I can't remember seeing her since she went to grab Stu another beer, but I think nothing of it. Suddenly, Billy appears at the door with a small yell, causing Sidney to yelp in surprise. He notices my presence and smiles warmly at me, making my stomach flip slightly but I try to blame it on the beer. He then gives Stu a look which puzzles me, like he's telling him something through some secret code the 2 share. Billy's attention then moves to Sid and I notice Stu smirk. "Hey, Billy, hmm what are you doing here?" he asks smugly. "I was hoping I could talk to Sid, alone," Billy replies calmly, briefly looking outside to people leaving. Sidney hesitates before speaking, "you know if Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood." To relieve the tension, Stu pipes up with a sly smirk, "I'll tell you what, why don't you guys go up to my parents' room and you know, you guys can... talk or whatever." Billy rolls his eyes, "subtility Stu, you should look it up." Sid pauses then speaks, "no it's ok, we do need to talk," at this, Billy makes his way inside. He hits Stu in the gut on his way past and the couple go upstairs.

I feel like I'm the one who was punched in the gut as I know full well what's going to happen upstairs and it crushes my heart. I try to stay positive to enjoy the rest of the party.I notice Randy walking towards us as he looks up the stairs at Billy with a confused expression. He turns to us, "What's Leatherface doing here?" Stu smiles mockingly, " aw he came to make up." Randy sighs in disappointment, "Well there goes my chance with Sid, damn it!" I chime in "as if, that's all I'm saying, as if." This earns a proud smirk from Stu as he steals another M n' M. Randy huffs and walks off mumbling something under his breath. Stu leads me back to the living room and we resume our position on the couch as someone pops another movie in the player. Stu places his arm around me again and this time I lean slightly into his side. He offers me another bottle of beer but this time I decline, Randy's rules suddenly popping into my head like a warning. Stu shrugs and continues to drink his own bottle, half watching the movie but also glancing to the stairs every now and then. My focus on the movie starts to drift and Stu's warmth and sent lulls me into a comforting sleep.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WHAAAT?! It's the calm before the storm you guys!! We're currently writing the final act and it's gonna be great, hope y'all are ready!!

~ Aj and Lia