𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

"ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ..."

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

Stu starts to get really excited, grinning widely like the cheshire cat and flapping his arms about, "That's correct! You see your dad's the chief suspect Sidney, we cloned his cellular and now he has the voice changer, evidence is all right there baby!" When Billy speaks, I feel his warm breath tickling my neck and I instinctively lean backwards into his chest slightly. "What if your dad snapped on the anniversary of your mother's death and he went on a murder spree killing everyone," he smirks, amused by Sidney's terror. "Well, except for me, Billy and our love over there," Stu giggles, pointing at me, "we were left for dead." I stare at him in confusion, "what?" I ask cautiously. "You're gonna be our final girl sweetheart, isn't that exciting?" I stay silent, trying to understand everything that's happening. "The only difference in this movie is that the killers get the final girl all to themselves," Stu says happily, bouncing up and down. I hear Billy chuckle lowly in my ear while pointing the knife in his hand towards Sidney. "Then he kills you and shoots himself in the head, perfect ending." "I thought of that!" Stu pipes in, smiling proudly.

I'm passed back to Stu once again, who's hold I now realise is slightly gentler than Billy's, like he's worried I'll break. I watch as Billy quickly makes his way to Sidney, stabbing her in the chest. She screams painfully, collapsing to the floor, the high pitch hurting my ears and making me wince. Stu runs his hands up and down my arms in a soothing motion as Billy stabs Sid in the head to kill her for good. I stare at her lifeless body slumped on the floor, blood pooling around her as I hear Billy cough to get Stu's attention. In the corner of my eye, I see him pointing at me and making a rotation movement with his hand, to which Stu quickly turns my head into his chest to stop me staring at the body. Stu strokes my hair as I breathe in the scent of his jumper, feeling oddly comforted in this moment. His hands then move to cup my ears before I hear a muffled gunshot, I now assume that Sidney's dad is also dead. I turn my head ever so slightly to the side to get a peek at what Billy's doing. I watch as he unties Sidney's dad and positions one of the masks beside him before cleaning off the gun and placing it in the man's hand. I then see him pick up the knife again and turn towards me and Stu.

Stu's grip on me loosens slightly and he places a kiss on top of my head, whispering a small apology into my ear before turning me around to face Billy. Confusion is quickly replaced by realisation as Billy plunges the knife into my side. I cry out as sharp hot pain trickles across my stomach as my legs buckle and Stu gently lays my body on the floor. My vision starts to blur as I watch Billy stab Stu, then vice versa. The pain now feels like a dull throbbing as my body starts to go numb. I begin to drift in and out of consciousness, vaguely noticing Stu calling the police and Billy cleaning up the knife before also placing it by Sidney's father. I feel my consciousness fleeting as Billy comes to check on me, placing his hand on my cheek and looking me in my eyes, "You've done great, we'll see you soon Doll..." Darkness consumes my vision and my other senses cut out completely alongside it.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
Here you go, 2 updates today to make up for the fact I didn't post yesterday. I wrote this one yippee!! Can't believe it's almost over now 🥲

~ Aj and Lia