𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 // EDITED

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅɴᴇʏ? ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ."

•┈••✦ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ✦••┈•

Sidney gasps as she grabs my hand, barging past Stu who still has his eyes locked on me. We almost make it to the other exit until Billy cuts us off smirking "where are you going?" he asks but the answer was obvious. Sidney lets go of my hand as we both back up, I bump into something or,  as I quickly find out, someone, as warm arms wrap around me tightly. One arm lifts up and points a knife at Sidney as she backs herself behind the kitchen aisle, cornering herself. Stu puts the knife down on a countertop next to me, reaching into his pocket he brings out the same white box as before which he tosses at Billy who catches it. Billy brings it up to his lips as he points the gun at Sid. "What's the matter Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost," Billy asks with a mocking smile plastered on his face. A choked "why?" makes its way out of her throat as she looks away briefly. I shake your head lightly at this, because every character, whether they're on their deathbed or the final girl, asks this question.

"It's all a part of the game Sidney," Stu cackles, placing both hands around my waist as he lightly tickles my sides. I kick the air slightly in shock as I try to collapse onto the floor to escape, Stu holds me up though as I squirm. Billy looks at the interaction with fondness written all over his face before he turns back to Sidney, the feral look returning almost immediately. "It's called guess how I'm gonna die!" Billy continues grinning at the trembling form in front of him. "Fuck you!" yells Sid suddenly and Billy shakes his head, "Oh no no no, we already played that game, remember? You lost." As he's saying this, Stu moves one of his arms from my side and picks up the knife from the table, ✨glamorously✨ passing it to Billy who passes the gun to him in exchange. "It's a fun game Sidney, you see we ask you questions, get it wrong BGAH!" Stu says pointing the gun at Sid, tickling my sides again lightly while smiling evilly at Sid. "You get it wrong, you die," Billy says, shrugging as if it's no big deal. He points the knife at Sidney as she backs up against the counter. "You're crazy both of you," Sidney says, trying to sound strong while she's shaking like a leaf. I shake my head again, insulting the killers is never a good move. "Actually we prefer the term psychotic," Stu fires back quickly, snuggling into my shoulder as he continues to stare Sidney down.

Sidney tries to fight back again, shaking her head while saying, "you'll never get away with this." Stu and Billy mock surprise before smirking wildly again. "Oh yeah? Tell that to Cotton Weary, you wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame," Sidney stares at Billy in disbelief. "Watch a few movies, take a few notes, it was fun!" Stu giggles, chin still resting on my shoulder as he sways me from side to side. Sidney whispers a meek "no..." her legs almost giving out beneath her in dread. Once she somewhat composes herself, she speaks up again, louder this time though still sounding pitiful, "Why? Why did you kill my mother?" Billy gets close to her "Why? WHY?!" he shouts suddenly, startling me as I jump slightly in Stu's arms, and he quickly tries to calm me down, cooing lightly in my ear. When Billy speaks again, his voice is calmer, "You hear that Stu? I think she wants a motive," he turns to us for a moment, eyes lingering on me longingly before turning back to Sid with a smug expression. "Well we don't really believe in motives Sid, I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?" Billy asks, right up in Sid's face now. "Nope," Stu answers for her, swaying me again. "Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people, Doll?" Billy turns his head slightly towards me and I silently shake my own, before he turns back to Sid, shouting in her face. "Didn't think so! See it's a lot scarier when there's no motive Sid. We did your mom a favour Sidney, that woman was a slutbag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something," he continues, pointing the knife closer to Sidney. "Yeah we put her out of her misery cause let's face it Sid she was no Sharon Stone," Stu adds grinning while pointing the gun at her again. Billy puts his knife in between his teeth while looking at Sid maliciously. "Is that motive enough for you?" he asks, slightly mocking her. Sidney looks at him not believing a word of it. "How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father, and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me," Billy says quietly.

♡━━ 𓆩⟡𓆪 ━━♡

A/n
Hey y'all I'm back meaning regular updates will be back, yippee! Lia9485 did this one :3

Edit: noticed a few instances where we used "you" and "your" instead of "me" and "I" sorry guyss

~ Aj and Lia